💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

I also laughed a lot but my friend complaining about his back slowly got annoying.

13 Likes

Knee scooter with a Lacroix Hypertruck, Stormcore, pair of their 6389s? Pure class, and a master class on OVERKILL. Nice work sir… making the most of your injury and eskate parts bin :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looks like someone used a center punch to weld those :thinking:

7 Likes

LOL…handy!
Going for a patent or is he selling the manufacturing rights off immediately? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Aha…this is that new, state-of-the-art, zero-joule welding technique I have heard about!

It’s supposed to save a lot of energy versus using all those pesky joules with a standard spot-welding setup. Verrry advanced stuff!

8 Likes

Consider your idea stolen!

That’s a stock Lacroix pack?

1 Like

Who’s is this?

1 Like

@TheBoardGarage spill the beans…

There is absolutely no way lol

3 Likes

for how much lacroix boards cost it better not be lol

Their QA is pretty tight from what I know, I can’t even imagine them letting something like that out the door

No company in business, not even Mboards, would actually put fishpaper on a battery like that

… Except maybe AlexTech but we all know how that ended.

1 Like

I am the only one who can’t help think about mounting hub motors on mounts for a little fun? lol :joy:

4 Likes

It seems it was this board:

The person told me he bought it from this forum, and the deck looked familiar.

7 Likes

That’s such a gorgeous board in every other respect. Needed more juice, or 2 layers of thinner Nickel. Glad I went with a Kweld instead of a Sunko welder. Check out the way folks are building packs with copper sheet for series/parallel connections, using little squares of nickel only to (add resistance for welding) tack said copper to the cells. Brilliant.

It is indeed the same.

3 Likes

DIY offroad tire mockup from the reddits. Even if it weren’t a mockup the idea seems pretty suspect with such a wide spacing for anything other than snow/ice.

6 Likes

Ready to design a Esk8-3 whenever

like 4 regular high pressure AT tires with one massive low pressure tire you deploy out the back for hill climbing…

I like it.

Possibly a tank track instead of a wheel

Possibly also a tank track out front for crawling over stuff

2 Likes

How did we let that battery slide? We dropped the ball

3 Likes

17 Likes