💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

If it rots it releases co2 aswell
Probably, bacteria and algae aren’t clean.

But yeah fine particles are a thing.

reddit again :joy:

10 Likes

you have to think about it as a nitro pack you can activate by giving a push in the middle of the deck

1 Like

The turning @ 1:30 :rofl:

12 Likes

It’s like a bus turning radius, untill you realize it’s a board.

3 Likes

Reposting my first “build”

11 Likes

My cousin’s ghetto ass set up while he waits for @Skyart to build his pack :rofl:

14 Likes

That’s not even shitty compared to some stuff I’ve seen :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

legit

2 Likes

These are for sale. I will not be posting the link.

6 Likes

My most recent post makes these bindings look good :flushed:

1 Like

ohhhhhh
i really wanted those

1 Like

i think this one was one of the worst.

16 Likes

That soldering gives me anxiety just looking at it

12 Likes

even my solder joints are better then that
something is gonna end up shorting there

3 Likes

That type of motorized skateboards is the reason they’re illegal in a lot of jurisdictions :expressionless:

8 Likes

I’m liable to support making unlicensed soldering illegal after seeing this /sarcasm

9 Likes

I know you were being sarcastic but don’t give nanny states ideas!

4 Likes

I have to admit to thinking about some of your old soldering when i saw this lol, this one is just stunning - its going to give me nightmares :joy:

image

12 Likes

This is LEGIT the single worst solder joint I think I’ve ever seen in my life.

22 Likes

…this isn’t too far behind…

The solder bridge across that shunt resistor. So much :man_facepalming:

5 Likes