đŸ’© Shitty DIY and nothing else!

I see no problems, carry on.

3 Likes

I want to like the metal one
but :sleepy:

8 Likes

He could heatshrink all that mess under the metal and problem solved :upside_down_face:

I wasn’t too worried until I saw the exposed LiPo packs. :scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

zipties, don’t forget the zipties

6 Likes



30 Likes

absolutely stunning

Got to give it props, it still probably pollutes less than a car.

Still a pile of dung though LoL

3 Likes

I think there is a particular type of pollutant that those small engines are largely responsible for in the USA, I forget what it is though.

1 Like

It’s called carbon dioxide

I know that’s not the one you were referring to

It’s the one we need to focus on, though

1 Like

Oh, I had it in my head as something more exotic! :joy:

Micro/nanoparticulate matter. Small shit that doesn’t get filtered or completely burned off and just floats around indefinetly until it happens upon a pair of lungs. Can be anything from carbon to lead, palladium, mercury, anything

1 Like

It’s also why they’re moving off diesel now in the uk, or at least taxing the hell out of euro 5 and less engines

But that only harms a human

The CO2 harms the planet which all future humans need

2 Likes

Burning literally anything produces co2. Ideally we’d all burn enhanol to produce just co2 and water, but that shit doesn’t compare to dinosaur juice in terms of energy

1 Like

But burning some things, like a log, releases the CO2 back into the air that the tree pulled out of the air while it was alive
 a net zero for the last hundred years.

Digging up dinosaur juice adds sequestered carbon from long ago back into the system, a net positive, and this is the problem.

5 Likes

Fun fact:

This is why the more expensive/valuable catalytic converters are found on shitty cars that otherwise couldn’t hit the required emission levels.

7 Likes

I would love to see this being refueled at a gas station :joy:

You’re still burning a log that would do just as well in a solid matter (or even better, alive and growing) than floating around as gas.
Problem isn’t me, you, or anyone burning that log, but if everyone on the planet burned logs daily it would add up badly for the environment. Same with cars. There’s a car on the road for every 5 humans.
If you visit an industral area, particularly nasty shit like old refineries, steel factories, you’ll notice than even grass doesn’t really want to grow around there. It isn’t just about co2 emisions

700 quid for a shitty diesel car but with euro 6 certification. Then costs £1300 to reinstall a used one. If you’re a bit lucky you even get the exact same one back lol

2 Likes