💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

they are cursed

1 Like

I still ride on my set on occasion.

Cursed how? do they eat ESCs for breakfast? watch you while you sleep? Summon Osiris to judge your wiring?

3 Likes

they are from skatan’s disciple himself
halljb
so needless to say, they are unridable

7 Likes

10 Likes

fuck yeah. Brings all new meaning to the term “battery box”

6 Likes

I’m not letting a broken belt and DRV ruin my weekend!

5 Likes

reddit gold… helped start my day with a smile :slight_smile:

“It seems very stable at high speeds, no speed wobbles. The only times I have had to jump off are when I take corners too slow and can’t lean into the turn very well.” :joy:

10 Likes

He just needs to add a footpad on the other side of the wheel lol

1 Like

if this was my franken monster I would have ended up with another wheel same size up front , would never have been rideable but it would not have hurt the eyes so much :wink:

4 Likes

so basically a diy speedboard :rofl:

3 Likes

speedboard at least has a mechanism to turn I would have not considered that until AFTER first ride :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then you add a tail for turning :rofl:

2 Likes

Then you add balance mode, and you don’t need the front wheel at all! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol how’d this is becoming a build inspiration thread, combine these and it would make for an interesting off road device :joy: now if the tail could just lift another drive wheel at the front and I’d take that off some sand dunes, I have the route in mind already lol

EDIT: a ‘dual wheel’?

it’s just a onewheel though at that point, that’s the joke

2 Likes

I quite like the looks of one fatty wheel behind there :thinking:

2 Likes

“I cant afford any Board that seemed worth the time but I had this old RC car that I had smashed the front end up on. I just took the front end off of it and removed the computer then set up a brake lever from a bike. It I got the RC car for about 450$ And I traded some old elecktronicks I had for my loaded dima longboard Then I bolted the 2 together. I can get about 70 km an hour but I’m only comfortable cruising at about 50. It only runs for a couple hours But I carry a regular Pop bottle Which gives me an extra couple hours of right time only problem is the thing is damm loud so I keep it to the bike trails.”

Reddit source

21 Likes

@Venom121212

1 Like

Yeah yeah yeah… I was the shitty esk8 redneck guy I get it

You just wait for my current project to reveal itself :eyes:

10 Likes

LOL I would LOVE a beefy one of these for 6WD Bajaboard beach rides :joy: it would almost ‘fit’

this thread becoming a disturbing source of inspiration for me :rofl:

3 Likes