💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

They are either insane or completely sane and just want to create chaos. Even just taking out that thing for a photo when it just stopped raining is absurd, but to make it worse it looks like they might have ridden it before the photo. pine needles are stuck on the back wheels so it at least rolled in them and was not just placed there

3 Likes

From what he was saying, he’s still designing an enclosure but wanted to test the batteries.

3 Likes

And he decided that he needed to do that on a wet road? :thinking: Now I’m thinking he is just not very bright instead of being insane

Current set up looks well designed, can’t wait to see the finished product!

3 Likes

Is that shit wrapped in aluminum foil and plastic bags???

2 Likes

The guy is aiming for the moon, literally ^^

“doing mach 2 with your leg-hair on fire”

3 Likes

Could be a 3-phase servomotor in a NEMA 34 body

Was f*ckaround the Internets (s is important since President Bush)… landed on a gem from @BillGordon (link below) and made the relation between the shit company and the man. I had exchange with him for a previous order an afrer few exchanges, my last email was rebranding the company “Massive Turd” :poop:. Went through a big laugh once I realized that I’m not alone with this opinion. That makes my day.

Edit: since the man and his company does not deserves to be in the positive tread, i choose the shity entitled to share my laugh.

4 Likes

2 Likes

has anyone made a esk8 with tank tracks like that one that was seen on ebay some time ago?

1 Like

Welcome Redditor

8 Likes

Im sorry, but what do you mean with this post?

Something something finding out the connection between Jason and his Tinystator

4 Likes

This happy customer bought the raptor 2 ($50) in its most useful configuration…(Jan 2020)…week later he ended up in hospital after downhilling it straight into a parked car…not a joke. He was Ok though but did not want to leave because of all the free morphine…found out while later he turfed the raptor , he said it was a piece of shit and wouldn’t turn…

Uploading: 20200103_145213.jpg…

2 Likes

dude brings me a board and says it don’t work…ok then…

Uploading: 20210120_163922.jpg…

3 Likes

Ooooh what are those motors? Where can i get a set

Purge of the archives (June 2021)
Oh I wonder what wonderchild built this plutonium 1 & battery and then shipped it overseas to a customer like this?! Hint, it was NOT Bioboards Sweden…FOr the record, i paid $$$ to ship it myself back to sweden from AusJailYa,$$, the whole thing and then Marcus fixed it and put the new Plutonium 2 battery in it, fixed motor cables and added the carbon fibre case free of charge. Happy ending !

1 Like

Learned the hard way that Jason and Massive Stator are a :poop:. Realized that I’m not alone and make me laugh. Life is well balanced and will naturally push him in what he deserve.

3 Likes