💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

True, let’s add “as long as there are not pressed against that”. :smiley:

… the worst i think i have ever seen!

3 Likes

Friend just had this guy drop by his daughter’s lemonade stand, hand her a fistful of cash, and drive off without even grabbing a class.

21 Likes

The longer you look at that cart, the better it gets

8 Likes

Having read through this thread I really want to do something similar to what the tall bike is to regular bikes; instead, I want to take a mechanic’s creeper and make an e-luge.

1 Like

Does he have a plunger and accompanying sheath on that thing?

2 Likes

I see no difference

IMG_20220823_213442_106

2 Likes

That’s hilarious even at a glance, but when I noticed that the engine was from Harbor Freight, it made me snort gin out of my nose. Might be the gin that caused that as much as the photo though.

1 Like

8 Likes

12 Likes

I’m not at all a fan of the man, considered a visit to his Ft Myers spread just to defile the lawn when down there. But, the museum is wonderful. He’s long dead, the company is (finally) changing for the better. I live not only in the Detroit area, but on the West side of town where people are more likely to work for Ford than GM or Stellantis/FCA/Chrysler. I’ve got no choice but to accept his legacy in order to live happily here :slight_smile:

1 Like

The predator engines are widely used in the gokart scene, they’re pretty popular

2 Likes

most are a knock off honda, which are well known to not blow up at 5000+rpm

Oh I know. And I can tell that HF is stepping up their game as far as quality goes, but old prejudices die hard and so it’s still funny to me. Full disclosure: I’m not above browsing/shopping at Harbor Freight. It’s like Taco Bell, it doesn’t ALWAYS give me the shits when I buy something there.

3 Likes

The Predator engines have a HUGE modding scene; you can get forged cranks, upgraded conrods, oil pumps, etc… for them. The bigger models can be modded to produce 20+ HP easy and rev to 7000 RPM

2 Likes

what version of firmware is it? :rofl:

I find this beautiful! :smiley: The embodiment of DIY!

11 Likes

Lol

7 Likes

That would probably work amazingly well for a whole 2 meters

Would have been better off splitting the whole belt lengthwise, so the two breaks could be at opposite points on the belt, and then taping that whole thing together

9 Likes

Replaced aluminum parts on my 3D printer with marine grade plywood because it was actually lighter. And the original part wouldn’t take a standardized E3D mount print head. Still run it this way to this day.

4 Likes