💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

someone should design a product like this, have a huge range for the motor, so u can pick most common length belt and it will work, or even have different belt length each side :joy:

1 Like

As a temporary solution it’s great, but it is flawed by design :frowning: I wasn’t accounting mow much torque that 6374 motor could output so bending it’s a big issue XD

1 Like

the dodgy mounts reminded me of a 3d printed one I spotted , yup thats a SK3 mounted on what seems to be the same rod we would use for a cross support :joy:

2 Likes

make it a thicc boi should help, but im just pulling crap out my ass. im happy with the motor mount that we r getting these days.

It looks like the red wires were soldered on with a torch? :scream:

1 Like

@frame could it be the inside of squint text vesc :joy:

1 Like

i will wait for ur review / disassemble video :crazy_face:

Didn’t really bother clean or hide that huh? lol

image image

My first build in 2017.
Decent construction but super super underpowered. For under $200 and a top speed of 12mph, I thought it fit here

21 Likes

That’s not shit at all. :slight_smile: I don’t get the holes in the enclosure though.

4 Likes

That belt clearance is something :eyes:

5 Likes

2 Likes

At least the P-groups are wrapped in… something.

Not fishpaper, but an effort was made. Better than a lot of attempts.

7 Likes

I would ride that no prob lol

1 Like

I file stuff like this under “Awful taste, but acceptable execution”

3 Likes

ahh, there’s a subreddit for that: https://www.reddit.com/r/ATBGE/

1 Like

I’m a subscriber! In this case, I didn’t think it was “great” execution. Only acceptable lol

2 Likes

You just gotta love Reddit:

16 Likes

Hey!
Who the frakk’ gave you permission to repost an image of that pack I made? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That was a high-end custom job for a very important client! It took me days and a huge financial commitment to create.

And all that gets tossed aside by the casual, unthinking actions of those who can’t appreciate a technical masterpiece. :weary:

okay…umm, yea…perhaps a little less coffee each day might be a good thing to consider.

23 Likes

Based on the 15 comments and 0 upvotes seems like a controversial post lol

6 Likes