Any info on this chinese vesc6?

Been shopping around for some vescs since the market is so f’ed right now due to chip shortages and discovered this vesc6 variant which I assume is from china. Sold from three different vendors which all seem to be the same just with the logo changed.

Anyone have any info on these?

2 Likes

Likely the same as flipshit

2 Likes

i like how they can’t even print the text centered in the box

12 Likes

@frame Looks like a sticker, no ?
@Cryo Man! Don’t use the V word, you’ll get troubles !

4 Likes

probably :man_shrugging:t2:, i only see Ant Innovation one have the deceny to make it slightly more “professional” with font that fits their brand and also align text

1 Like

I got one of those, the smaller than standard connectors on them is really annoying, as I can’t hook up a ble module to log data. It’s been collecting dust for a little while.

I’ll probably get to using it within a month

1 Like

I think they use jst zh or gh, not the standard ph version

Should be easy to find in taobao for u

Where did you get yours from?

Ant innovation

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2280/1489/products/DualVesc6-02_2400x2400.jpg?v=1623115240 ooooohhhhhh frank gonna be mad.

1 Like

@Trampa vs @mikebeard vs @antinnovation vs @freerchobby

Let’s goooooooooo

9 Likes

fuckin trouble maker hahaha

6 Likes

if Frank took down a youtube video just because of vesc tm violation, he better go after all brands that violate the vesc tm, not just one brand

that’s my opinion
let’s not get political here

5 Likes

LET THE FIGHT BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

2 Likes

when a company takes so little time to name a brand no way they give a shit about QA :joy:

EDIT:: @frame I didnt even notice it was the same ‘can’t be bothered making the label right’ company lol

anyone trust THAT QA to check DRV soldering? :joy:

EDIT2: sorry

6 Likes

These are from Yong I think, you can find them on Taobao.

4 Likes

not even a screw

1 Like

Freechobby showed me this about a year ago and I was never able to track down where it was being sold, perhaps its also Yong

1 Like

looks similar to this

2 Likes

looks quite small, i’m curious