Shipping problem F*cking USPS

Okay I don’t know if this post is in the right category, let me know if it’s the case.

SO about 3 weeks ago I bought a trampa carver with the trucks and wheels from a guy on electric-skateboard.builders he shipped it with USPS and now it seems stuck at the custom clearance in ISC New York. Just so you know I live in Canada Québec and usually with fedex/DHL/ups the custom clearance take 2/3 days MAX from the USA to Canada.

It’s now been 2 weeks and I’m scared that it’s lost or else.

Anyone knows what I should do ?

3 Likes

contact seller
he’s the one that has to initiate the inquiry/lost shipment/boondogle

4 Likes

That’s normal. I had stuff sit at customs for 4-5 weeks sometimes.
USPS shipping international is a bad option right now.

10 Likes

My package been in New York custom since June 20th…

3 Likes

USPS isn’t something you should ship stuff by right now…

6 Likes

it’s normal, had a tiny package sent 6 weeks ago from Seattle and it hasn’t arrived in Montreal yet

3 Likes

They have to delay all packages these days to be sure they aren’t something dangerous like a mail in ballot.

11 Likes

Damnnn ok I see you with the political reference :eyes:

3 Likes

you’ll have to tell me what political reference I used/said :joy:

2 Likes

Wasn’t directed at you :cry:

I’ll let myself out :door: :running_man:

3 Likes

or a roll of nickel.
Like mine that is still in Florida, since, like, Easters

2 Likes

a certain orange president (who is not my president and shall not be named) is trying to limit mail in ballots to his own constituency

He’s not my president/prime minister (he would be 20000000× better than my actual P.M.) but mail in ballot is clearly not the way to vote (with USPS at least). Especially if you protest having to go vote in person (wich is dumb)
Also did you know the mail voting thingy got a D for the registered Democrats and an R for a registered Republican? Either party could ‘accidentaly’ make the thing lost. Anyway lets not get political here we’re supposed to have fun :smiley::kissing_heart:

1 Like

small update apparently my package went through Canada’s custom, idk if it’s because the guy who sent it complained, or if it was just a 2 week long quarantine.

hell yeah lol, I’ll probably send an update when I get it (finally seeing the light out of the tunel iykyk)

1 Like

Here’s DHL for comparison.
One day delivery. Quebec to US in 13 minutes. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s impossible 13min there’s no way
JUST MY 2CENTS :call_me_hand:

1 Like

No, either party isn’t doing this. Current president is actually ordering the USPS to stand down and taking down mail sorting equipment. Mail-in voting has been going on for over 150 years in the US without problems. The problem is, dismantling the USPS also hurts other things, like old people getting their (well in this case, NOT getting) prescription meds by mail.

1 Like

Good news guys I got it :sunglasses: !

20200828_122431|281x500

It’s lighter than I expected tbh and a bit smaller but it’s still big. Big enough so i can mount my battery on top even tho I wanted to have an underdeck enclosure but I don’t have $125 + for an eboosted enclosure rn :sneezing_face: