Sensored sk3's 6364's 170kv

split vertebrae and a lifetime of regular pain. Motorcycle. Flipped me over his car after bouncing head first into his driver side window. Compression caused the first vertebrae to split and The beautiful national health system didn’t pick it up. All I had was a sore neck so they xrayed that not my whole spine. Now I need a full fusion op to correct it but that might not stop the pain so why bother.

@ARetardedPillow why?

1 Like

Bc out of all the EUCs sold in the world, there has been zero lockups at all and they’re reliable as fuck.

I mean the only time they did lock up is bc an idiot got his jacket caught in the wheel

1 Like

Love to know that secret then. What do they do that we don’t? What motor controller do they have that is immune to failure? What remote? This is valuable info because those stats are pretty impressive considering not one esk8 manufacturer has managed to achieve that

edit do they have a remote?

2 Likes

Well an EUC is pretty simple, its literally just a shell, ESC, big ass motor and some batteries. Every company has their own ESC and code but gotway specifically has giant ass mosfets for theirs and can push a fuckton of amps. There’s no settings on them nothing, literally just plug and play so there’s almost room for failure and EUCs are prebuilts so zero DIY involved, you just buy it and you ride it. In the past people have blown mosfets due to pushing them too much but nowadays they have enough upgraded giant mosfets to pretty much handle anything. And naw they dont have a remote so that means you can smoke a joint in your left hand and have a beer in your right hand going shirtless with no shoes at 40mph

I haven’t ridden my board in 2 months after I got my EUC lol

You should get one too :wink:

And yes, I ride mine in the rain all the time

2 Likes

I would rather die. In the immortal words of Avril
He was a skater boy…

Slightly tempted to try one tho…don’t tell anyone.

Like how we turned alans sales thread into a chat room too.

4 Likes

Haha I said the same thing when I saw those idiot looking guys rolling on one wheel until I found myself stranded on rainy days, stuck in traffic, not being able to have a 6inch turning radius, going up and down curbs, going down stairs, being able to have both hands free and not have a remote accident, being able to walk into a bar without lugging a heavy ass board in 2 seconds, and being able to go 40+ miles easily without carrying a 50lb board through the door.

And its aii Alan will be fine lol, he might not ride boards anymore after getting his uni :eyes:

And its also just a lot safer too, annd offroading is a breeze aswell

1 Like

Damn man that’s rough I’m sorry m8 =/

Don’t eat the Devils fodder

1 Like

Uni’s are constantly evolving

Reason they don’t fail? Massive fets and simple design

That’s 12 TO-247 fets

2 Likes

@mmaner sold.

I got rid of my wheel. I’m reformed. Honest.

7 Likes