SENDERIZED Lacroix Prototipo Deck & Enclosure For Sale

Subject: [US] SENDERIZED Lacroix Prototipo Deck and Enclosure

SENDERIZED Lacroix Prototipo Deck and Enclosure

Selling this combo comes with a gasket made by skate kastle to make it an 18s proto the inserts are upgraded to m4 inserts and possible to fit a 18s6p 18650 pack in here if 18s is what your going for
ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW
PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE(Send Offers)
Price (USD): $700

1 Like

Two boba :handshake:

1 Like

How about you get out of the grass fields and come join us city boys for a group ride and than MAYBEEEE I might MIGHTTT CONSIDER :joy: :joy: :joy:

So I get it for free if I go to a group ride? Deal

YOU MIGHTTTT :joy: :joy:ORRRR you might get a nice fun group ride to join lol :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I’ll have what you’re smoking please

3 Likes

SIR SIRR SIRRRRR idk where i was going with this :joy: :joy: must be that stuff im apparently smoking

Edit - GLWS

3 Likes

Lol you could buy a semenbone for 700 and it doesnt have a sender logo on it

1 Like

Despit the proto market dip, Y’all are cunts, let this man sell his shit.

1 Like

My bad, i guess its worth what someone is willing to pay

2 Likes

It’s Jeffery, we’re just dicking around, I’m sure if someone wants it, they’ll pick it up. It is one of the cooler proto skins I saw him do

Private chats would be a better place for that.
You’re comment wasnt much different than if i went to your beams thread and posted the ali links at 1/4th the cost.
Thats all for my warrior of truth for the day
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s not the same thing at all - the semenbone is a completely different, it’s not even comparable in any sense - it was more ironic than anything

Like telling someone they could go get a fanta instead of a coke

I support your right to justify yourself being a cunt
:saluting_face:

1 Like

Edit - GLWS

alright for $350 i rather throw it at your head :joy: :joy:all jokes asside im accepting serious offers

I sold decks for $300 a piece and had people harassing me for weeks.

Find another enclosure that’s in good condition. I’ll wait.

1 Like

Yeah imo the real value here is the enclosure. They are pretty much non-existent in decent condition. 300-400 for a clean enclosure isnt wild. Then you consider 300 for a clean, skinned deck with the non shitty m4 inserts… I dont think hes out of the ballpark here…

appreciate that honestly the price is up so high because i wanna get people to message me with offers i by no means expect to sell for that high but if i get an offer and see a number im comfortable with ill sell for sure!

2 Likes