Sender Skates Stuff

You’ve been getting in some haya practice this past year :heart_eyes: that is punny as hell and I love it.

3 Likes

Why does this need to happen right when I have my own taxes to pay :man_facepalming:

Some folks are going to be really happy

11 Likes

@Sender Could you do just an enclosure (for Bustin YoFace)? How much would that be?

2 Likes

How much for one tayto/potato/spud enclosure?

2 Likes

I have a Yoface here somewhere. Let me look around and see if I have something that works.

@creavenger, would rather save them for customs. But am getting more enclosures from @BigBen pretty soon. Sp could probably let one go. I will get back to you on that later today.

5 Likes

Damn bro, y u do dis when I’m broke :sob:

7 Likes

Okay np man, thanks but think it would be better to get one from bigben directly then since im in EU :thinking: Plus I have no rush in getting one, build is planned for later this year.

Good luck with the sale :wink:

1 Like

If you are EU, I would definitely think it better to just order one direct from Ben

2 Likes

@Sender
I sent a PM about the 110mm wheels. Let me know. Thanks.

1 Like

Damn the timing :sob:
Those Hummie Hubs are tempting :drooling_face:
A 40" Killshot with the Mexican skull :heart_eyes:
Tell your government that tax billing should happen later in the year!

2 Likes

So dope! Awesome work as per the usual and it’s a pleasure to see you dudes collaborate like this.

5 Likes

You and @SeanHacker have a lot in common it seems.

Once again, @Sender amazing work here brother…I wish I was in a spot finally to contribute to your tax fund in the most selfish way. I just had to pay my taxes too…I will be posting semi used body parts to fund my bill

1 Like

This intended insult has backfired on you as I choose to take it as a fine compliment.

6 Likes

So the Red Ember is sold!

I also just learned I have a couple of the 36" killshots as well.

@Goldrabe

Can get started on her this afternoon… Don’t mind the wrinkles. Needs a good ironing before placement

10 Likes

Prototipos are sold out at that reduced price point. Thanks guys! Still doing full customs on them. If you feel left out, shoot me a PM.

8 Likes

I feel left out but I’m broke. Does that count?

4 Likes

I’m not going anywhere! Will be here when Tax Return season comes around…

This Prototipo is going to be lit AF. White medium frit.

@NingNing

14 Likes

Do you also have enclosures for the sportster? :slight_smile:

Which deck?

I don’t think I have a sportster here to test fit.

1 Like

Bustin Sportster

1 Like