Sender Skates Stuff

If only… if only… :joy:

3 Likes

Just stained the bottom of Mulan! I am digging it. Will black out the edge after this drives and get a good 2k clearcoat on it.

I still have some other bad ass princesses if anyone is interested.

I am keeping Belle and the Beast. But also have Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariela, Snowwhite, and Elsa and Anna. Might be forgetting one.

14 Likes

That is dope :call_me_hand:t3: Whoever is getting that on a Kaly better ride like a dragon/beast :love_you_gesture:t3::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

23 Likes

Aw, you’re gonna make that EBS board just as pretty as she always knew she was on the inside.

2 Likes

34 Likes

Soooooo!

Now that the Stormcores are coming, finally getting around to another personal build!

Super Hybrid!

Gonna be Kaly Trucks and wheels, 80100 motors 130kv or 140. I forget. Chain drive or 25 mm belts (for now).

15s4p 40t

The bindings have inserts so can convert to Carver or more offroad oriented depending on what the day holds.

Doing SS bottom mount enclosure.

I’ll finally get to do a cool build thread again! Stay tuned!

26 Likes

Awesome! Cool idea with the binding inserts aswell, very practical

1 Like

@akhlut is doing a very similar build with a top mount battery.

Can’t wait until our sister boards are up and running!

6 Likes

(I’ll beat him to it of course.) Unless he spites me!

I am relying on him. For 80100 motor mounts.

And the sex stuff. Need him for that too.

7 Likes

Someone from the Lacroix Owners group sent in their Nazare deck for a layer of CF and glass frit. Looks sweet!

20 Likes

(I would love to take credit for the Red Ember stain work, but I just lovingly added frit)

21 Likes

Which decks are for sale?

1 Like

@jamie killed it with the stain on this oneeee

2 Likes

Definitely.

@Nextgin. I have a few. I have a few custom Jet killshots that are ready to ship (and beautiful)

But also have a lot of decks of various styles around with enclosures to customize.

I also have a ton of on hand designs you can choose from. Hit me up if you are interested!

2 Likes

Any Lacroix decks? I’m interested in Mountain Board decks

2 Likes

I have like one or 2 Prototipos left.

I also have an eboards solution deck ready to customize. Here is the last one I did.

17 Likes

Beautiful, now hurry up and and let’s get mine finished already!

I’m starting trouble…
I haven’t sent anything for you to work on (yet) lol
Sorry just dreamin ATM.

Xtra

2 Likes

@Sender waiting for that custom hummie with the new @BigBen DS enclosure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Sender you got the enclosure this man is looking for?

2 Likes