Send me your clips for the first Esk8.news riders montage!

One short cut I did upload. Hope that’s fine

4 Likes

Yeah bro whatever you’ve got. We have some great clips in so far guys keep them coming!

@Mainflow burning his carpet then saying scheisse made me laugh - that’s deffo going in :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks, definitely gonna send something. My problem is I have way too much footage and it’s difficult to select which part is the best :laughing:.

Daaaamn, I wanted to warn him when I saw his board on the clean light brown carpet. Now it’s too late :man_shrugging:
But at least he was smart and made a video which we can watch soon, can’t wait for the “scheisse”.

I fucked up both rooms in my flat already. 3 times I’ve burnt the carpets so far, I know it will happen again.

8 Likes

Can someone download this file and upload it for me. Don’t have google account. Its just the sound on the Kaly straight gear drives.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hbntp5h5sm15el/Kaly-nyc-straight.MOV?dl=0
1 Like

done.

1 Like

2 Likes

I have something like this:

It’s a bit dark, and the cool part isn’t DIY either… (I was the first guy who went by, and then it’s a friend who is on his Lacroix)
Might be good :slight_smile:?

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:
Here some REAL skid marks :joy:

6 Likes

I have some clips of my friends on the DIY’s I built but they are holding their helmets lol

1 Like

Get them in the drive bro!

2 Likes

Aight I will throw a few in haha

I uploaded a couple, if I get any more good ones I’ll consider throwing them in - two of them are sideways because my phone got confused, my bad lol

1 Like

I gotta edit it but finally got a video of me riding my fav DIY today I’ll pull some clips out of it and upload.

1 Like

Is that all we can muster chaps? We don’t have enough clips yet!

Could do with moar stuff!

3 Likes

Im adding more tomorrow :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I don’t really have clips of me riding. Just me falling while filming my dog or shaky POV footage…

1 Like

Water? :wink:

I don’t think thats fitting. Too slow

@Lee_Wright

6 Likes

Stick it in bro, I can use it.

P.S I love the MBS birds deck :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Quite satisfying :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Lee_Wright that is an awesome idea … contribution sent.

1 Like