Send me your clips for the first Esk8.news riders montage!

So I was speaking to @DerelictRobot today about a few things and had an idea which I think could be really cool…

Introducing the first Esk8.news DIY Riders Montage! yay! Send me your clips and I will try and make a tasty video of us all riding - keep it short as space is limited and send me your sickest clips for a chance to be featured and immortalised in the first Esk8.news DIY riders montage on youtube!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JFkw_4av0HzPsO4Xnh4kuVAPot_7DvVP?usp=sharing

Lets keep it focused on riders and their DIY machines. :metal:

30 Likes

Cool idea! Seems like we need to be granted acces to the folder though. And when is the deadline for this?

4 Likes

Try again bro, I dont think I had it set correctly.

lets say 1 week deadline, 1st of April?

6 Likes

Cool, will put some clips in for sure :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Do you accept gifs? I generally shorten my videos down in that format.

2 Likes

I’d submit some but I don’t know if I have recorded any of this calibre haha

I submitted one, only video I have :man_shrugging:

Nvrmnd It isnt allowing me to add anything I only have viewing permissions

Really? Can someone tell me how I let people add files? Damn I’m stupid

1 Like

Create a new link, but make sure to select Can Edit

1 Like

ok thank you, I found it. You should be able to drop clips now!

3 Likes

Before I started esk8ing I filmed 2 clips of me just doing tricks on a regular longboard; I never used them anywhere; can I send those in? :laughing: (We can just pretend it’s electric, no one will notice)

1 Like

I just want videos of DIY esk8 really, go out and film a clip of you riding bro!

4 Likes

I’m part of the community that has parts for 3+ boards but no working one :stuck_out_tongue:

(Soon to change though, soon to change…)

7 Likes

well film a funny clip of you doing something with the parts… will still be a cool addition

2 Likes

fuck it I’m sending in one of the analog clips, playing with parts would be lame :-1:

1 Like

Ima go out tonight a 2 am and get some speed run videos lol.

3 Likes

Wow, there’s a funny photo appeared on there Lee?

6 Likes

Haha Paris! <3

yes I had my hands down the toilets cleaning the mess that everyone made at the end. THATS how much I love this community :rofl:

P.S - you guys know how to shit…

6 Likes

I have some footage of my baja rides and of my first one. Hope I can make some awesome haero footage later.(have also some of that) :confused:
219 mb baja clip

2 Likes

Id love to get in on this, but I have nothing :slight_smile:. I dont typically take a lot of video, I havent found a camera I’m crazy about yet.

Theres this if you wanna grab a few frames…

5 Likes