Selling some parts I have lying around [USA]

Just some stuff I have around, don’t want em to collect too much dust. All prices are negotiable. Added a couple new things, got rid of sold stuff.

BOA Constrictor Longboard wheels 100mm

New in packaging set of urethane wheels in white, 76a.

Price: $80

Flux Branded 20mm Belts

Set of 4 HTD 405 5M belts never used. Was planning to use them on a build but decided against it.

Price: $15

Tomiboiesk8 Hubba-hubs

• Set of x4 Hubba-hubs in black, never used as I opted for other hubs. Made with fiberglass-filled Nylon-6 material, 58mm width, MBS Hole pattern, 28mm bearing compatibility. Good for 6’’ to 8’’ tires. Comes with full set of M4 x 37mm screws, nuts and a schrader valve.

Price: $50 [SOLD]

7 Likes

Also willing to do some trades for a set of white wall evolve 7’’ AT wheels and/or MBS Fivestar hubs.

1 Like

@Savage1

5 Likes

Very tempted by those meepo wheels.

3 Likes

They are very comfortable and have crazy grip, I was able to pull off the most aggressive turns I’ve ever done on these. Won’t disappoint if that’s what your looking for.

1 Like

I actually already have a set, which is kinda why I want another lol

2 Likes

I’d be interested in the hubba hubs if you’re willing to send to Aus depending on price

2 Likes

I don’t mind sending them to aus. However depending on the type of shipping you might have to cover it.

dropped the prices a bit

would the wheel & tire set fit an Evolve GTR setup?!
I’m new enough to the game as to not be versed in the various hub adapter setups but am highly motivated to get up to speeed.
If by some miracle these happen to fit as-is - depending on your location & the necessary shipping costs & whatnot - I may be on like donkey kong for them “Dubs”… as it were.

Many Thanks & Much Obliged (which sounds redundant)
~~ JiggityJakestar ~~

2 Likes

I know the evolve gtr has 8mm axles, so these wheels would fit on them fine. I had them on an ownboard zeus and they fit as well.

Dammit man.
I want these fkrs - but it’d be kindof putting the cart before the horse.
I need to invest in some better (just some - i dont have ANY) safety gear before i start springing for cosmetic accouterments.

It appears I can get most of the body/knee/elbow type safety gear via aliexpress & save about 50% on what I’d spend at Amazon et al. Downside being longer shipping & that I have no experience w aliexpress to date. feels like a roll of the dice a bit - but I’d save almost enough to buy these…

You have any experience w/Aliexpress?

I’ll reach out again when i’m a realistic buyer - but i’m on hold for now.
Apologies for the circlejerk

1 Like

No worries. I’ve never bought anything from aliexpress so i cant help there. However in terms of safety gear just get motorcycle gear. It usually preforms better than gear targeted at e skaters for a fraction of the price. Also regularly check ebay for leatt gear. Got a TSG pass pro for under $200 and some dual axis shin guards for $40

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.
Thats a smoking deal on a TSG

Jesus dood.
Its hard to fin describe how correct you were.
I wasnt seein’ SHYAT decent used for sale that were either - my 1st choice - actual fullface downhill longboard helmets (predator DH6/TSG/Triple8.T8.racer/s-1.lifer.f.f.+ my fav- the brazilian only roads)) - and given the avg price of his selectionbeing 300++
I was damn near breaking down & shelling out a hundo for low end Full Face MTB - or…“Best WORST CASE” - a used IXS invader…
So out of the damn blue - 'prowlin FB Marketplace - This absolute GEM appears on my screen - a DH6 predator - pre- stickered, extra padding (that model is a single shell w/ extra padding to size-fit)–

FOR FIFTY BUCKS +$9.25 TO SHIP (he was 8n Oregon as well - so i already got the fkr too.)

I didnt think i haf a chance in hell at a decebt helmet w my budget.

I really appreciate the advice man.
I wouldn’t have had the patience w/o your suggestive encouragement.

4 Likes

Added some new things, got tired of looking at them. :slightly_smiling_face:

You still have the white wall evolves & mbs hubs?

nah i went with kendas, sorry.

No worries

@xsynatic everything’s sold, close plz.