Selling HTD5M 14T 15T 16T 17T 18T 20T Steel Motor Pulley and Rubber Belts for Electric Skateboard with Factory Price from Chengdu, China

I mean we usually run HTD5M 15mm wide (some run 20mm too ig) but 255 to 400 mm are pretty common for us no?

I think 99% of the use case is…
235mm to 270mm in 9mm
260mm to 300mm in 12mm
270mm to 420mm in 15mm
320mm to 440mm in 20mm

I guess that comes out to about 70 different belts

At least based on personal experience, these are belts I do or would like to use

1 Like

just get yourself 50 belts of the size you need that way you don’t have to buy any more belts from anyone in your esk8 life time lol

2 Likes

Lol, I use 4 different sizes because each board I have is different but I keep changing them

2 Likes

@surfnacho We made 17T for customers in U.K. Welcome to shoot your bulk order inquiries to me and I will give you a quick quoation.

@joshoujoe We export many products to U.S.A. and North Europe every year. If you buy from local, the products may be distributed by many times to reach your hand. The largest distributors sell their products to local distributors. And for every distributors, they need pay taxes, warehouse fees, company running charges, ect. and they also need reasonable profit. That’s why the products are much expansive than manufacturer’s price.

Normally, manufacturers don’t trade with end-users, too. Because, manufacturers trade in large quantity.

@Frenchylandshoosgor I don’t have motor mount pictures in hand now. Our factory manufactured similar aluminum and steel prodcuts like motor mount. We can make mount according to customer’s requirements. That’s why I mentioned motor mout here.

@ZachTetra Hi Zach, nice to see you here. The belts can be cut into different width. We have htd5m 8m, t5, t10, S5m, s8m, etc … rubber or PU belts.

3 Likes

I believe we only use rubber HTD5M timing belts with a steel or kevlar strand core here, Boosted Boards used HTD3M but we don’t really work with those here

The widths we use in order are 15mm, 12mm, then 20mm (increasing popularity) and 9mm (decreasing popularity)

Only small boards use 9mm belts so the 235mm to ,maybe around 300mm long

Only heavy duty off road boards use 20mm belts and the smallest they would ever be is about 380mm, and the max is probably 450mm long

12mm and 15mm are all over the place but usually within 250mm to 430mm

2 Likes

Zach, you’re right and professional. The belts with the above price is made with glass fiber, instead of kevlar strand. PU( polyurethane) belt is made with steel cord.

2 Likes

Kevlar and steel are worse. We use glassfibre

Also if anyone is wondering, this is my supplier. I am the person shes talking about ordering 17t pulleys to the EU, welcome @AngelaHsu

8 Likes

Are you Ben? I didn’t expect to see you here. It’s really a small world. :grin:

8 Likes

Can I order 50-100 belts in different sizes?

2 Likes

I get belts for $4 and pulleys for $4. Fwiw

2 Likes

PM me with belt parameters, and I will check if we have stock. If yes, I think it’s possible to have 50-100 belts with different sizes. @Chricious