Selling- 2 Fs ESC 6.6 new but not working

Looks like comm driver or port config problems. These things are probably fine.

2 Likes

@Guy
I messaged you you haven’t responded is @Evwan
Blocking this transaction LOL

2 Likes

He isn’t responding to me either, but I don’t want em anymore

4 Likes

Hey guys, sorry for not responding for a while, I had to leave the US for some time to handle my working visa.
I’m back to Brooklyn, working in the Navy Yard if someone interested… don’t send me lower offers

Thank you

1 Like

Damn, I would’ve picked em up

1 Like

He hasn’t responded if you want them that’s fine it’s local for you anyways :call_me_hand:

Nah it’s ok u got em first lol

1 Like

If you don’t have another VESC to flash the bootloader like in that video, you can also do it with a $10 ST-Link V2.

Only CLK, IO and GND are needed. Don’t connect 3.3/5v

1. Download STlink Utility (STSW-LINK004 - STM32 ST-LINK utility (replaced by STM32CubeProgrammer) - STMicroelectronics)
  2. Download the last FW
  3. Install STlink Utility (it is inlc. drivers for the STlink)
  4. Connect the STlink to the Vesc with only 3 Pins SWDIO → IO, GND → GND, SWCLK → CLK (NEVER connect the 3.3v pin, RTS no need)
  5. Power on the Vesc
  6. Open STlink Utility
  7. Open the tap TARGET and click Connect → the program show you the infos of your VESC
  8. Open the Tap FILE and click open → search for the file and select
  9. Use the write button (The second on the right)
  10. Press Start at the open window → the program will flash your Vesc
  11. After finish close the Program, power off your Vesc and disconnect the STlink
  12. Connect the Vesc via USB and open the Vesc Tool to upgrade the FW

If it has never been used, and it powers up but doesn’t connect to USB/BT this is likely the problem

I’m out No dibs for me

1 Like

Thanks but I just moved to the US few days ago and really busy with apartment search, the skateboards will wait few month

If they are still available I’ll take them

1 Like

If he doesn’t take them I will