[SELL] FocBox Unity -$180 Negotiable

Subject: [US- NorCal] Focbox Unity

Focbox Unity
Description: About 3 months old from Mboards. Recently started giving me a DRV fault, but runs fine. Antispark doesn’t work-Stays on all the time. I used it with a loop key and it’s perfect. The wizard quoted me $60 + shipping to get it fully repaired including fixing antispark.
**$180 + shipping - Negotiable and Open to Trades. **: Looking for Stormcore 60D+ and DS Enclosure.

Images
  • upload pictures here

they sell new for $200

edit: sorry $240 new from mboards

or just buy a xenith for less

4 Likes

I thought so too until I did some research. They’re $300 now from massive stator . MBoards used to sell them for $250 but they stopped selling them since they’ve made their own dual vesc.

1 Like

heres why

1 Like

Didn’t realize that the Xenith was so cheap. Too bad it’s sold out. My price is negotiable.

1 Like

I have one that blew out, where can I get it repaired?

@JohnnyMeduse

Zenith and Unities are out of stock everywhere, people are buying Stormcores 60Ds, more expensive but available and rock reliable.

4 Likes

He can fix it?

Yup.

1 Like

this is why you should just buy one new while you can

Yeah hate to chime in, in a non constructive manner… but this price is a joke for a used unity throwing out drv errors with a broken antispark :rofl: same price as it’s newer and upgraded and warrantied cousin the xenith!

10 Likes

The antispark switch problem is easily fixed with a new on/off button, it’s an easy fix for a known problem.

Xenith won’t be sold till 2022. And my price is negotiable. I need it gone.

1 Like

then price it to sell, not to scalp. Let it go for like $100 so it’s actually worth someone’s time to fix it.

5 Likes

:popcorn:

4 Likes

So…a door stopper for over 200$ is what you’re selling?
You said it yourself, functional, with a good background, they aren’t available. Potter sells them for 300 (which is 10 bucks more than the fixed one you have)
If you really needed it gone, you’d get it repaired and try again at a real price people will be willing to pay for old and used tech

10 Likes

Got a unity with a blown AS a few months ago for 130. Think that’s more market rate for a problematic unity.

2 Likes

Potter won’t even send you one. My price is negotiable. Open to trades.

1 Like

R u sure about that

Uh no, also u trying to wake frank up?

3 Likes