[SELL] CRACKED Flipsky 63xx Motor Mounts

Subject: [US - NorCal] CRACKED Flipsky 63xx Motor Mounts

CRACKED Flipsky 63xx Motor Mounts
Description: They both have cracks in the same spots.
Price (USD): $5 + shipping (Negotiable)

Images
  • upload pictures here

Lol.

Just throw them in the bin, this is just dangerous to use.
You don’t jump from the plane with a hole in your parachute do you?

15 Likes

Yeah, I understand that you might need the money but this is hazardous

3 Likes

Lol…PLEASE DON’T USE THEM. Just selling them, maybe somebody wants them as a template to create better ones.

Lol…PLEASE DON’T USE THEM. Just selling them, maybe somebody wants them as a template to create better ones.

1 Like

Then you just did that, by giving the pictures of them…

5 Likes

You realize that making a CAD drawing requires 3-d measurements, right? It would be easy for someone to have these mounts in their hand while designing.

Keep them for mounting on your bench for testing motors

6 Likes

I’m sure that even with just the information you have provided someone could make a model worthy of a “template”. But honestly why anyone would want such a think I have no idea. If someone’s going to the trouble of copying and machining their own mounts, idk why they would copy flipsky designs of all things.

4 Likes

“Oh, look it cracks…wish I could copy the design” :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

Indeed it is easy, but not everyone has the manufacturing means to do it, and it’s often more hassle to do it yourself than just buy a mount for 20 bucks

1 Like

I’d just keep one for holding a stator if you need to work on a motor

But otherwise these are pretty useless

I think those drop-down parachutes they used in ww2 have a hole in the middle to make decent a bit faster and be less affected by the wind.

:wink:

4 Likes

How did you crack them?

They arrived cracked when I bought them along with some trucks and motors. The seller denied they were cracked, so no idea!

Would you take 7.39 shipped without tracking . If so PM me and we can get this crack thread shut down

1 Like