🎅 Secret Santa 2022 – Over!

Alright, I’ve finished the matching process!

Everyone who is participating this year should have received a PM from me with who they are sending a present to. Don’t forget that you can also stalk the person on the forum to figure out what their wants and desires are :wink:

For the sake of transparency, here are some stats for this year:

• 17 total participants
  • 9 in the standard tier, 8 in the baller tier
  • 165 euro dollars in the lost gift fund
  • 7 international participants, 10 from :us:
  • Participant penis sizes:

10 Likes

Preem amount of emergency eddies, choom

2 Likes

Good reference lol

1 Like

piechart add up to 18, who is lying :eyes:

1 Like

He snuck his own dick in there

Wtf, for the longest of time it was adding up to 16 until I found the second 6.9" voter. How DID it end up as 18 now? :rofl:

Edit: oh, the top of the chart doesn’t even list the values. Some fuckery is in play then

2 Likes

@xsynatic did you drip into the festivities?

Damn just saw the thread!

2 Likes

Just wanted to remind people to figure out your gifts over the weekend if you haven’t already :slight_smile:

I know a few people have already sent their gifts, and some have even received them already! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

The last parts of my gift are arriving soon - not planning to ship until later in November though, this isn’t secret Thanksgiving

I know where my recipient’s address is and how long it should take to get there so I’m not worried

7 Likes

my taobao seller just fucked me over due to chip shortage…now i need to think of something else to throw in :expressionless:

1 Like

Am i the first one to receive gift?

Dear my secret santa, u r truly awesome! Not only u r willing to spend this kind of money on me, but u also somehow managed to buy an out of stock product?! :exploding_head: too bad there isn’t an invoice with the package so idk who u r, but I wish u happy holidays season.
Oh and everyone else as well :rofl:

19 Likes

I’m wet

14 Likes

Here’s a towel for your perspiration :roll_of_toilet_paper:.

5 Likes

Should’ve been sent with his gift lol

2 Likes

Ahhh, I totally forgot to fill out the form. I thought I signed up by stating so in this thread.

My bad… sorry boys all my esk8 loot cries and rusts for another year…

1 Like

Thank you Santa! Apparently there’s a second gift coming but these look dope!

10 Likes

(Can we appreciate the fact that those are actually orangutans in the meme? :smiley: )

7 Likes

Oh looorrrrrd :joy::joy: it’ll happen don’t worry

5 Likes

i expect to see a review video by the end of this month lolll

jk ofc

6 Likes