Secret Santa - 2020 Edition! (Voting until January 17th)

Alright boys and girls, Secret Santa 2020 has begun! Roman (@Grozniy) will be our organizer again this year, so his word is law. Currently we are voting on logistics, so please scroll down and look for the poll to make sure we run it the way you guys want! This thread will be continuously updated once we get everything figured out, so keep an eye out!

Voting is currently open until January 17th, so please make sure you vote before the deadline.

8 Likes

Hey guys, let’s see what you think:

Build Tier
  • 1 tier 100$ + shipping
  • 2 tiers 50$+shipping; 100$+shipping

0 voters

Shipping
  • Everyone Worldwide
  • Segregation by America, Europe & International

0 voters

Matchmaking
  • Random by shipping area (America, Europe, International)
  • Matched by available parts

0 voters

Gifts
  • New
  • New & used

0 voters

Please vote and comment other suggestions to make this thread more views

I can edit this thread to make it the official secret santa thread if you need

4 Likes

That would be nice

1 Like

Done!

@longhairedboy @xsynatic @jamie can one of you delete all the posts above Roman’s polls just to make this thread a little more straightforward?

2 Likes

done.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Wahoo guys let’s get this done
Can we call it an Easter Santa :thinking:

1 Like

Hey guys, please vote so we can figure out what to do. I’m suggesting voting until 17th. Then until 31st you’ll fill the form with info and parts available. Let’s get this done peoples.

8 Likes

voted

3 Likes

@Grozniy does the wants have to be skating related I haven’t done much skating this year. But I don’t think I truly need anything skating related.

4 Likes

On that Note. I’m kind of in the same boat. Mtb parts would be nice though. :0

1 Like

For the MTB stuff, same, my Bro build is what I’m slowly acquiring parts for and there’s a lot of bits n bobs I could use

4 Likes

Hmm… If only I had the cnc up and running, someone would be getting a nice MTB parts package

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s still all good as long as we follow the pricepoints or don’t overexagerate our expectations

4 Likes

I meant mountain bike but that too :smiley:

2 Likes

oooh hahah

2 Likes

Also, please people, have a real list…last year, I got someone who wanted dicks

7 Likes

is there a (kind of / sort of) value limit that we should not go over for the item?

Last year there wasn’t :man_shrugging:

1 Like