Secret Santa - 2020 Edition! (Voting until January 17th)

You can pretty much say goodbye to superfluous spending once you start paying rent :cry:

2 Likes

That is a good point. Fortunately I told the fiance about the new board

@Agressivstreetlamp I’m ready for the pounding. Not looking forwards to it. The MTB board will probably be my last esk8 spending of the year. San Diego rent and saving for a new car will be getting the Esk8 fund

There’s no serious tag so someone feel free to stop the waffling. Anyway, it would be a shame to not have the Santa this year but ultimately it’s up to Groz, he does the heavy lifting

2 Likes

Think it’s needed? I’m down to slap one on here

Idk probably not, I would think if it was Groz’ thread then yah but it’s up to you

The only thing is that the polls are covered up now, but they’re at the beginning of the thread, so probably fine

2 Likes

Yeah I made the thread asking abt whether we were doing it and it kinda morphed into the official thread, idk how lol. I’ll leave it up to Roman

2 Likes

So are use sawing a new rikon 14 inch bandsaw is something I shouldn’t expect?

Dammit I was hoping for that one :rofl::rofl:

Then you get them the American challenge we are not to judge as Santa’s of what out Santee wants.

1 Like

Is there a sign up yet?

I think this is an interest gauging thread, then after the polls close, Groz will decide if it will go on

2 Likes

This thread will be for info assessment. After 17th, I’ll make a new one. But in the meanwhile, please be nasty and weird as per usual

4 Likes

Last year we had around 60ppl, this year only 38?

3 Likes

Probably because you used an old thread which many people aren’t watching
If you made a new thread with the form maybe more people would see it and look?

1 Like

Possibly because it’s not Xmas and a lot of people have other things on their mind?

4 Likes

It makes it easier for me honestly. Im usually more broke during the holidays!

3 Likes

This would be my first time, I’ve got some cool stuff esk8 related I could part with.

1 Like

is the voting finished @Grozniy? did we just get 41

Voted, hope it’s not too late. last year I dropped from secret Santa, I really want to be in this year.

Didn’t have time to make a thread today but will do tomorrow ASAP

6 Likes

Let me know and i’ll pin it if you want.

1 Like

Please check

3 Likes