Secret Santa 2019 - Completed

You know nothing!

04f

1 Like

Duuude!!! That is so me too. I’ll even take all the Hershey’s Kisses @Mikenopolis doesn’t want.

1 Like

1 Like

Silly chocolate snobs. Send me your hershey’s. I will gladly eat it!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Not a snob. I just can’t stand the smell of their kisses and pure milk chocolate. Their other stuff is good. Love Mr.Goodbar…for them nutz

2 Likes

They don’t call it the hershey highway for nothin!!!

1 Like

I’ll include a bag of shitty chocolate this year

3 Likes

If I get an American, I’ll try sending a kinder surprise. My wife tells me that something rare for em?

8 Likes

That’s because special snowflake parenting suck here. Kid chokes on the toys or eat the yellow plastic egg and they blame Kinder. It’s call Darwinism. Don’t be stupid, stupid

4 Likes

I really have always wondered this. I actually smelled that distinct hersheys poop smell while driving earlier today and asked myself this exact question, no lie. Uncanny.

1 Like

Truth is I don’t even remember the smell and while I try not to buy candies anymore I’d eat them anytime I get the chance.

1 Like

What the fuck are you men talking about!!! Do you know what shit smells like! Next time you have to take a dump, do it in a cup.
Then place hershey kisses in the other. Have someone perform a blind smell test. If you would honestly and without cheating, choose the hershey kiss instead of shit, I would immediately begin a go fund me in your name to fix whatever problem your nose has… I get people saying it taste bad or isnt real chocolate… but to compare to the smell of actual shit??? I love all of you but you guys are as crazy as I am…

10 Likes

I’m laughing my ass of at this :rofl:
I would need like a Big Gulp cup :dizzy_face:

Seriously, it’s like how cilantro tastes like soap to some people.

8 Likes

I’m dying :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Mmmmm, secret santa ideas…

1 Like

Not really, google “2 girls 1 cup” unless you are a minor than just take my word for it.

2 Likes

Don’t search that unless you’re into trauma

5 Likes

@Andy87 sends the best chocolates

3 Likes

So just to be clear because there was a bit of confusion last year,.
Used parts are okay. Just not beat to hell used parts correct?

7 Likes

Not beat beat up would be great. Someone’s trash can be another’s treasure. You can always offer it up in the freebie thread.

3 Likes