Secret Santa 2019 - Completed

Was sad I missed this last year because I just got into esk8

Happy to be a part of it this year :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, not sure how he set everything up but we were paired in a way that made it easier on the “santa” to provide the best gift for his/her santee.

Thats why this form got a bit more specific. Like my santee last year said they needed a remote, i said i had an extra remote. Magic ensued.

2 Likes

Is there a big boy secret Santa edition? Like $100+

5 Likes

It’s always you @Grozniy, you are Santa :grin:.

7 Likes

As @Skunk said, in previous years there had always been too little left over. Last year a few of us came up with an extra 300 bucks (gifts and cash) to make up lost/missed gifts. If there’s anything left in sure @Grozniy will find a way to use it meaningfully.

4 Likes

A ticket to go meet @Venom121212’s wife?

5 Likes

That would be meaningful :grinning:

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Like

how do we check reading time and what not? busted my ass in the last forum to jump into the next secret santa

1 Like

Go to your profile by clicking the top right circle, click your name in the top left of the box, go to where is says summary right under your name and it says right there.

2 Likes

You’ve got 2 more days of reading to go to join in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i guess i’ll just be eating all the chocolate in bed this year. what gets transferred from the other forum?

2 Likes

@702vegas Your trust levels. In example if you were a regular it gets tranferred

me+chocolate that wont get sent out

chocolate
choco2

2 Likes

Maybe plead your case to @mmaner ?
I heard he likes chocolate and unicycles :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I swear, if I ever make it Canada…

:grinning:

1 Like

Send be a screen shot of your stats on builders, if all is good I’ll bump you up.

If you do, say hi to Greg for me eh?

2 Likes

I know things…should have recorded them…

1 Like

Didnt we have there two forms last year? One for North America and the other worldwide? I