Secret Santa 2019 - Completed

That was my thought too. But I planned for a few weeks across the ocean…

1 Like

I asked my gf @Rojitor, no dice

3 Likes

He didn’t specify who’s crap needed to be in the panties, man up bro

7 Likes

Show some initiative, for Christ’s sake. Go to a local college, hand out laxatives disguised as chocolates to all the girls, wait for the trash run that evening and boom-wide selection to choose from.

6 Likes

Thats a lot of thought put into this… a suspicious amount

6 Likes

probably would have met the tier price too

1 Like

You better hope you dont get Bill Gordon for SS next year. It seems like he is preparing his gift earlier this year.

3 Likes

So no one received a cockasaurus this time?

I think it was arranged really well once again.

Well done @Grozniy. You’re the best Santas’s helper!

What was your :gift: anyway?

I just want to add that all these suggestions for how it should be arranged for this year are good ideas but let us not forget that they are only necessary/suggested because of the few and not the many.

I say keep it just like this time. It works for the many.
There will always be some lesser gifts/santas amongst us.

6 Likes

I havent received my gift but I have been in contact with my Santa. And ive got to say he came through. I have a Swedish tracking number and I am very excited. :heart_eyes: thank you Santa

7 Likes

No gift this year, I didn’t want any :wink:

5 Likes

Wink means take that at face value afaik👌

for the community! let’s hear it for our man @Grozniy

11 Likes

Better?

2 Likes

Thank you Santa their was a 2020 lazy rolling hoodie waiting at the post office for me this morning

11 Likes

What? Amazing

3 Likes

I know right I’m dumb tho. I picked my size as normal sweatshirt sizes. The hoodie is too tight :sob: . I have to swap it oit or sell it and buy a bigger one. I’m very pleased tho. It was worth the wait thanks again Santa :grin:

7 Likes

That’s a lazy roller thing lots peopl say but a size bigger it 2 because they slim fit

3 Likes

Yea I got a 2xl on the first Kickstarter and it was a bit snug…but I lost a bit of weight and now it first perfect. I got lucky and didn’t have to swap it out.

Hit them up though, they offered to swap mine out for me, for the community and all

3 Likes

Thanks guys. They hit me up. This morning I’ll be sending it back asap

5 Likes

There sizes are prity close to super dry sizes (far East sizes)

2 Likes

I’m trying to sell it to buy a new one. They want me to ship it back and then pay 15 more for them to reship. It would be cheaper to sell it and buy a new one.

2 Likes