Secret Santa 2019 - Completed

This year I had a small issue with my not an actual issue with the gift itself more along the lines of my santa said it was sent. And then it got lost by USPS. I spoke with @Grozniy and @BillGordon about it. I spoke with my santa and thanked him for the gift and then he told me he would be getting another gift in the mail within the week.

And all of this was done through PM. and never stated who my santa was until he asked me to post about it.

I think if the intentions are in the right place you should post your gift as one an acknowledgement to your santa even though you don’t have to say who it is just a nice thank you and it acknowledges the fact that mods can go through and mark off who received a present.

8 Likes

These came in the mail from Santa @KaramQ today. They will look real nice with my joker board now I just need some SR mounts

24 Likes

Great gift!

6 Likes

Happy that you’re happy with your second part of the gift

11 Likes

Dude those are dope @Briman

5 Likes

Alright I’ve been waiting to do this since October. But now that my Santee got their gift Ican finally share this.

@Rojitor I have one question:

"What. The actual. Fuck?

I hope you like the gift, cause this was so fuckin useless

20 Likes

HAHAHA @Rojitor best wishlist ever

10 Likes

Love how he sneaked in the nazare :joy:

8 Likes

I hope he at least got the crapped underpants.

9 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Wtf lol

6 Likes

Should have gone to Ann summers buy candy underwear and a tub on Nutella put the pants and Nutella in a bag mixed together get a flesh light superglue a toy donky to it with a note saying dreams cum :sweat_drops: true.

9 Likes

Actually I have just changed my mind. Now it has to be “better” than nazare. :joy:

6 Likes

How about the board @Chricious is coming out with?

2 Likes

The Titan will take 2-3 month longer than expected, due to our decision to not only develop our own decks, batteries and enclosures but also our own trucks and perhaps wheels.

Just in time for @Rojitor to add it to this years Secret Santa wish list.

2 Likes

That was my thought too. But I planned for a few weeks across the ocean…

1 Like

I asked my gf @Rojitor, no dice

3 Likes

He didn’t specify who’s crap needed to be in the panties, man up bro

7 Likes

Show some initiative, for Christ’s sake. Go to a local college, hand out laxatives disguised as chocolates to all the girls, wait for the trash run that evening and boom-wide selection to choose from.

6 Likes

Thats a lot of thought put into this… a suspicious amount

6 Likes