Secret Easter 2022 Poll

I also voted for segregated because I don’t want to have to ship intl, I have limited experience with it, and it can be a real pain

This is a valid point too I didn’t think of this before.

Yeah there’s plenty, bearings, 3dp stuff, tires or tubes (kinda), lights, idk, there’s stuff.

I entered 100 bucks last time anyways though lol

I’m still using my SS present - someone bought me my 8 inch MBS tires, LLT and bearings that I needed for my MTB!

Why come into it with a sadboy attitude lol

Secret Santa is always present for present, that’s how it works.

That being said, I agree with the Paypal money pool of $5 entry fee like we did in 2019, it worked well for the missing gift that happened

6 Likes

Some people don’t have 3D printers.

2 Likes

Imagine showing up to a secret Santa party in real life and someone’s just like

:woman_shrugging: whoops forgot. Sucks to be you. That’s the spirit of the thing lol

Adding a negligible buy-in isn’t politics, it’s psychology. And it makes everything better.

3 Likes

Mine was a Galileo dev board. After finding out I already had 3 of them, he went out of his way to get me a pair of fireproof gloves. I did thousands of heatshrinks and cable sleeves on Lacroix motors thanks to em without a single sensation of heat on my fingers

4 Likes

Guess I can start fiddling a custom Google form tonight when the kids are in bed. If people have suggestions of what should be on it, go for it.
Making myself a placeholder note:
Username
Real name
Address
What tier?
Where are you willing to ship?
What parts are you willing to part with from your personal stash?
What skills or equipment do you have you would use to make a present if needed?
What esk8 related products would you like to receive?
What unrelated products would you like to receive?
Do you want candy in your package?
Do you like Hershey?

4 Likes

This is a strange one. Could you give an example please?

2 Likes

3d printer, CNC, deck skinning, cad design, soldering skills. I consider skills and machinery to be a valuable to be utilized

3 Likes

I have a 3D printer and I still wouldn’t mind a 3D printed gift at all.
even those who own a 3DP can’t print everything, like flexibles or super-durables

2 Likes

Dino_Dick_V2.stl (7.2 MB)

spread the love everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Let’s not derail this

2 Likes

oh sorry that was just a gift idea in reference to

1 Like

Yup. And I let my kids open my secret Santa package every year

2 Likes

careful with that, @Evwan might send you a dino dick

2 Likes

I’ll be using an rng to assign depending on how many are local or international. So it’s still possible he ends up with me

2 Likes

You bastard, don’t spoil my plans!
/Derail

2 Likes

Isn’t that illegal?

1 Like

depends if it’s a real one or not, I’m pretty sure if it was real there would be some artifact or historical protection laws at play…

1 Like

@xsynatic wanna test something for me?

2 Likes

always

2 Likes

Pm sent

2 Likes