Secret Easter 2021 - Awaiting gifts

Amazing gifts, make great use of them

10 Likes

All these big money gifts are making me feel bad about mine :confused: Might send some more stuff now lol

10 Likes

Everyone is giving according to their possibility. We are all in different places of life, so don’t compare yourself to others. Give what you can, be happy with what you receive

17 Likes

Was just gonna say this, crazy gift though @Linny, heard good things about those escs

4 Likes

My mom said something came in the mail today, I’m stuck at school for another 2 hours :sob:

9 Likes

I’m soooooooo happy!!! As soon as I saw the company name on the label in school I was shaking in excitement. My last 45 minutes there were just anxiously waiting for the bell to ring…

When I got home, I was greeted with these beautys:

I’m so excited to ride on some real thane! They’re going to replace the abec clones I described here:

Thanks Santa!!!

P.S. I’m on to your true identity Santa!

10 Likes

Congrats! I’ve heard good things about those wheels

6 Likes

Congrats!!

So many gifts are arriving today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My gift should arrive at my Santee’s soon :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Dope gift!!

5 Likes

Look forward to see them on your board

5 Likes

Currently test assembling my board…I gotta say it already looks waay nicer.

Pictures are not the best as its…1Am

Is this the year I’m finally happy with my board?

14 Likes

If yes then it’s time for the next build :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

He’s just upgrading his bad luck Sleprock.

4 Likes

Nope. Just a sexy new base that will somehow need ten new upgrades you haven’t thought about yet.

5 Likes

To my secret santa, Thanks for the hubs!!! To my secret recipient, I haven’t forgotten about you… I found something on your list and will get it out to you by Thursday (thats my payday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

11 Likes

Schleprock rejuvenated! Finally you can make a build thread :wink:

4 Likes

I already know 4

New truck, new mounts, new battery enclosure, new vesc enclosure.

oh fuck, So much to write…

5 Likes

I still have the BKB Tayto build coming but i have literally done 0 work on it.

3 Likes

I can help you with a lot of those :wink:

5 Likes

To my Santee – I was going to include a part you had asked for that I had already used quite a bit and didn’t need anymore, but I felt like that wouldn’t make the gift as special and surprising as it could be, so I ordered a new one for you. Should arrive in a week to me and then I can send off everything, so sorry for the delay, but hey – new shit! :smiley:

12 Likes