*SCAM ALERT* neoONE S deck GB - $210. [Closed Now] (SERIOUS)

I understand that, but what I am saying is that sometimes you have to take a bit of loss(or less profit) in the beginning to successful later. I know you are really good at what you do and you have a successful company that works with car manufacturers, but in esk8 there is only 1 deck out there. People trust numbers. Not 1 video or 1 sample.

Is no about profit for us. We no make money for these deck. I making these for enjoy. But cannot making for loss. If we have less than 10 then pricing is need be more like before.

Friend say they want in this web but no actual fill out. So want or no?

8 Likes

Right now, peopleā€™s attention and money are split with Hummie deck, Torqueboards deck, and the very successful Choo Choo group buy rey8801 is completing as we speak. So might be timing more than anything.

4 Likes

Im very interested. But already have a broken down build and 2 new builds on the benchā€¦ canā€™t justify this one right now.

1 Like

Yeah I am super torn too. I was in for the hummie and now who knows what is going on there, considered the choo choo but that was gonna be too many changes, and now TB is releasing basically the hummie deck and it is very enticing

2 Likes

Once we start only need 12 day to making all. Will be very fast.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested too but timing is also bad for me.

Plus Iā€™m trying to imagine a build for this deck and itā€™s hard. Topmount with short wheelbase means smaller wheels with narrower trucks. I really donā€™t wanna step on a wheel. :slight_smile: this also rules out almost all gear drive, and dirct drive.

Hummie motors would be almost perfect if he makes a narrowr version.

@topcloud shared this earlier in the thread:

9 Likes

Iā€™ve put my name down subject to pricing, looks sick.

Thereā€™s a form about 20 posts up. Having a weird cut and paste issue on tablet, so link didnā€™t post right.

Price is listed at top. $220 plus $20 ship.

Yeah I filled it in bro

@jeffwuneo cool, Iā€™m down

1 Like

Thank you friend.

I signed up. Hope you get to 15 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

We almost there now. Please help us to get to 15. Thank you friends.

2 Likes

Sorry Jeff I have to pull out.

@Lee_Wright Oh :frowning:

I realised the shape of this isnt going to work with my plans, would be great for hub motors

@jeffwuneo Any updates? Still not enough participants to make it worth your while?