*SCAM ALERT* neoONE S deck GB - $210. [Closed Now] (SERIOUS)

Interested as well!

Please helping me if interest. I not sure who interest. Can please vote on poll I making on original post. We finish holiday Monday in China and if interest, want to start making for you.

2 Likes

Can you estimate cost for the CF option?

@deucesdown depend on how many wanting. I think if only small then cost is maybe $50 extra.

1 Like

I making form today. If friend is interest to get deck, please help me filling out. Thank you friends!

9 Likes
2 Likes

Hello friend. If can please helping me fill out form by Friday. We can starting production Saturday. Please helping me about that. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello friend. Please help me to finish this. I only have 5 response on survey. If wanting, please help me to fill out so we can starting production.

1 Like

I’m in for one, honestly i have enough parts for like three boards and not a single one running, but damn, your deck looks amazing.
Survey done.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Would the deck fit a 10s3p of 21700 cells?

Can see dimension above. Do you knowing size of this battery.

1 Like

315mm longx140mm wide×25mm in height.

For long and wide is ok. But tall may be problem.

1 Like

Still needing more enter for survey. Please helping me friends. Many say interest but no filling form.

I think people are waiting for other people to buy it first and then based on reviews, more people will buy.

1 Like

I see. But cannot do group buy if no have 15. We having half now.

1 Like

You just have to sacrifice a bit initially. At the end it will only be your success.

That’s pretty standard I think. ESC manufacturers send free ESCs to reputable people on the forum/ YouTube for them to test and give reviews. If not free then at lower cost. So what I am suggesting is to go for a smaller group buy and give people a bit of discount to get more people involved. Then in the next group buy when you have been proven, charge full price. LaCroix did that too with their “prototipo” deck and enclosure.

3 Likes

For us 15 is very small number. If we make lower number then price is higher because each deck take many working to make.

We already send to @topcloud who try with @Winfly and we get feedback. They no have deck break and can see video and photo on Instagram.