*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Is should fitting. Motor is same.

5 Likes

Filled out the form. Do we have a timeline on these?

Gonna start gathering parts for my winter build I guess since I definitely need a 6th esk8 lol.

1 Like

We plan make order to factory on Wednesday. Today we start work on PU mould already. Motor factory need 30-35 day for makiing.

14 Likes

Well shit, betwix you and @avX I’m gonna have exactly -100 euros left for Black Friday this year.

13 Likes

@jeffwuneo

Filled out the form!
I’m a direct drive addict but interested in a hub motor that can be mounted on any truck.

Thank you friend. Sorry for rush friends. But need to get order to factory by Wednesday. Is very busy time in China and they can deliver to us in 35 day but need everyone to please filling form and pay by Wednesday. Sorry for rushing and hope can understanding.

8 Likes

Is the PU on the 90mm sleeves 16mm thick?

@Chricious Is 16.56mm

6 Likes

Got the invoice, going to pay it as soon as the money hits my account. Just gotta wait for it to transfer :+1: should be today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Did invoices go out? I haven’t received one

@deucesdown If fill out the survey all been sending.

2 Likes

Sending you PM

I’m following this. I filled out the survey. I’m actually really excited about this.

5 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

@jeffwuneo do you think there will be a 2nd batch?

Filled the form. Can’t wait for my hummies

2 Likes

Wow this is dope. Neo is a God.

< 1 week turnaround from posting the thread to getting 60 hubs voted on the poll. Start collecting money and start production in literal days. I with more stores can be like this <3

I’m actually surprised at the positive votes. Usually people are fairly anti-hub motors

What are main reasons for it?

• ability to use any trucks
  • quality PU (to be tested)
  • Are these motors suppose to be more powerful than typical meepo hubs?
  • price? Cheaper than loaded (duh), but more expensive than meepos by quite a bit ($70 per motor)
10 Likes

Love this, thanks @jeffwuneo !
Now that we reached a group buy of ~60, might it possible to reduce the prices a bit (edit: e.g. include two sets of 90mm sleeves) or make some package deal?
E.g.

• $300 for two hubs + one “very cheap, very powerful” makerX dual
  • $600 for four hubs, two dual makerX and two sets of 90mm sleeves?

Just a suggestion. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oooo I would be very tempted if a cheap makerX dual was part of the deal.

The makerx dual is bloody cheap anyway… and free shipping.

1 Like