*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

what? Does Neo also make the makerX esc’s? :o

MakerX is a different company, rideNEO uses Hobbywing ESCs like every other decent Chinese made board

Mind you they might be convinced to sell a dual NEO hub with a Hobbywing V3 or something…basically an Unlimited kit for DIYers

Honestly I’d love that for a nice chill ride…maybe some Gullwings and a Tesseract? Something you could ride like a small car when you’re feeling like relaxing on the open road

6 Likes

Don’t forget they are kinda incognito too.

Days are running out to zoom past some elderly person who had never seen an electric longboard in their life.

1 Like

Strategy bro, strategy :rofl:

Hey, do you think it would fit on narrow Paris Trucks for example? Looks like only the axle needs to be long enough?

Thanks for your reviews btw.

2 Likes

It’s meant to fit on narrow trucks. The complete they sell literally uses Paris

6 Likes

Hey @jeffwuneo while we are talking hubs and urethane, is there any possibility for you to produce replacement sleeves for raptor 2 and 2.1?

2 Likes

Hello friend. Wow sorry many message. Thank you. Actually about price is same price even if we ordering 100 motor from factory. We plan to making more later.

6 Likes

Paid up Jeff, I selected 85mm but I’d like 90mm, I’ll pay for those separately, just wanted to get this money to you asap.

PU colour? Grey please if we’re voting.

2 Likes

My vote is for white

4 Likes

For 90mm, please choosing the 90mm sleeve on survey? And for PU. Because we only making small batch colour is more harder to making now. So we make first batch in white.

2 Likes

That’s understandable. I’ve already filled out the survey and paid. Want me to fill again for just the sleeve?

I fix later with you. Is ok.

2 Likes

Paid up for a set. Juiced to throw these on the new coyote deck with some slim Trucks. Thinking of taking @topcloud advice and giving the Aera Carves a try

4 Likes

We looked into R2 parts yet, flatly speaking, Jason Is not worthy of our patronage, much less engineering assistance or brotherhood.

Im sure there’s 20-30 folks out there that need new sleeves for Raptor2 - every pair of used R2 hubs I’ve seen look like they were pulled out of a dumpster fire. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If have design can making some sample. But @topcloud right, we see many of these hub with crack and dry PU. Is motor too hot.

6 Likes

Yep, scorching. It’s a dead horse and I think we should all stop kicking it. Raptor hubs started with the best intentions I am sure but they are flat out shit and that’s just life :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Is because PU is not sure proper and when is heat too much it cause moisture to remove from material. To make proper it need nylon barrier.

7 Likes

Clearly a man of good taste and distinction. You might have emailed that simple explanation to Jason 2 years ago and saved our community a few hundred thousand dollars :neutral_face:

6 Likes

For this motor design it not working because PU has no lock to motor. It need way to secure which not just bolt at front.

9 Likes