*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Done.

@jeffwuneo you should change the original post to reflect the 75kv 90mm urethane

1 Like

Just to be sure, if we pick 90mm sleeves, the motor still come with the 85mm sleeves ? Or does the 90mm replace the standard ones ?

1 Like

Also Jeff, will we be able to buy replacement sleeves in the future? This is very important

4 Likes

It come with 85mm. But if you choosing 90mm it also come with.

4 Likes

agreed.

To Benā€™s point friends: this is (still) a hub motor.

Weā€™re stoked to see how Neo Switch hubs work on tons of platforms including the Neo One.

We think Neo hubs could help lots of us; Raptor2 owners can stay relevant, upgrade their sleds to best in class TKP like @Psychotiller HeXLs, or RKP with @Boardnamics and adjustable base plates for any drop-through shenanigans.

90mm sleeves & curved magnets in the Neo can should ride better than almost any other hub motor out there.

Cronins under the Neo One should be stoked on smooth roads, thatā€™s a very good idea.

7 Likes

For later after testing, if wanting bigger wheel, we can making 60kv and 100mm PU sleeve. But may be too much heat for safe riding. So we think 85-90mm is best for maintain good life.

5 Likes

Yes, and we plan to making proper mould in time. We also list extra sleeve on form now so can getting more now.

5 Likes

Survey done !

1 Like

I already chose 90mm sleeveā€¦ did you add more after i filled it out!?

1 Like

No, is right. We add 85 and 90mm option for sleeve if want. We start make PU this week and we place order to factory by Wednesday. I let know time when we speak them. They deliver motor to my factory and we test each first and install PU, then seend for you friend.

6 Likes

Thank you friend.

2 Likes

We making some small design change so can making wider PU.

9 Likes

Wider is better! Thankyou Jeff!

2 Likes

We extend PU to be align with face of hub. This giving support and can stopping crack. Do want square edge or round edge for wheel?

2 Likes

I prefer rounded because of the traintracking affect you get with straight edges

4 Likes

I like squareā€¦ people can always sand down the edges if they want them rounded

5 Likes

in for thick/wide thane

3 Likes

Probably a newb question, but this is just the motor,wheel for sale right ? No trucks ? What trucks can I put these on?

2 Likes

@rey8801 took a shot on a custom 60kv wind with mad hubs. They didnā€™t work at all. No torque, extreme heat.

5 Likes

Check out Loaded unlimited to see how it works.

2 Likes