*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Good man

1 Like

For motor kv we can changing. But factory only let us make one kv or they get angry. If we change for 75kv?

3 Likes

75kv and 90mm urethane :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Yes 75kv and 90mm sounds perfect :smiley:

7 Likes

75kv 90x75 and weā€™re in business

8 Likes

So much business

4 Likes

Cronin works perfectly.

There is no patent anywhere for this design.

If you guys buy 1000, we can do pretty much anything.

:joy:

3 Likes

The only issue left would be finding matching front wheels :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

For making bigger wheel we may need to make two sample set mould. So if ok maybe need to charge small extra of $6 per wheel for bigger PU if we also have 85mm also.

5 Likes

Hey Karl! Iā€™m not digging at the patent angle. Just interested in the back story. Back then it seems these were really promising but kinda fizzled out. Seems that someone has picked these back up.

4 Likes

My friend show me some skateboard factory because I interest. I met factory who have this design and they say we can buy for using. Is same factory making for loaded.

10 Likes

By ā€œfizzled outā€ Ben is diplomatically saying that initial attempt was a scam :joy:

10 Likes

We have faith in you Jeff :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

We no scam anyone. Just offer for friend if wanting for good price.

7 Likes

Language barrier. No one is accusing you of scamming jeff, no worries.

The guy in that previous thread claimed that his rocket scientist friend made the hubs and started selling them to people but they never materialized. All pretty funny until money changed hands

5 Likes

Sound like bad man. We always honest and try best for friend and customer. If have problem just say me and we can fix.

14 Likes

weā€™re always good my brother.

Team, to be clear, the hub is a Chinese OEM part.

75kv @ 90mm should be possible and the OEM will likely embrace this, so they can keep Tosh & Loaded happy by keeping Neo different.

60kv @ 120mm Foamies in the Spring?

6 Likes

I like the idea of lower kv.
The wheels are smaller and I wouldnā€™t be looking at going much over 25mph on a little build like these lend themselves to.

Something like this.

14 Likes

Friend I make survey for hub motor. Please help me to fill detail for you.

3 Likes