*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Yeah, but look at the bright side, JedBoards JeffBoards is finally launching their complete:

https://rideneo.co/product/neoone-s/

PS: friendly reminder @Lee_Wright was defrauded by Wu through PayPal + publicly doxxed by Wu originally in a temper tantrum over the refund request.

gcsnc

7 Likes

Can somebody give @Lee_Wright the Esk8 Martyr badge please?

2 Likes

Remember when people gave him shit for having the audacity to request a refund? :joy:

17 Likes

That was the echo that caused the avalanche. Never forget.

8 Likes

I tried to make up to him by asking pictures of his feet. IIRC, he was quite pleased, in more ways than one.

2 Likes

Friend, Jeff not do this skateboard for making money is for fun only. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Rideneo

Quality is the only thing we knowing how to do

8 Likes

It has to be top notch quality or they donā€™t deliver. I dont see what the issue is.

1 Like

Board wont tolerate kids and grumpy old men. Pretty neat feature, although discrimination.

13 Likes

Sorry @Dareno

8 Likes

Iā€™m worried that if I get some more sleeves from him, he will try to say that my neoboxes were in the box he shipped too in order to win the PayPal dispute :roll_eyes: lol

2 Likes

Dude. There will be no more product. Sending jeff more money be like

4 Likes

Welp, guess I should start to mold and cast the existing 90mm sleeves.

Shitā€¦ how do I startā€¦

2 Likes

He also informed me that the second batch of neohubs will be ready in july

At this point I reckon you can take anything @jeffwuneo says as complete and utter bullshit

1 Like

For sure. Just trying to figure out what is plan is from here. Seems up in the air still

1 Like

Its like trying to figure out a woman dude. As soon as you think youā€™ve got it figured outā€¦ bam nope, off by a country mile.

8 Likes

I read it like thatā€¦ and thought you must have a very active nightlife.

Alsoā€¦ weve all been thereā€¦ right? Right???

3 Likes

Lol. Nightlife has been very inactive for years. I overdid it when I was younger, and now I canā€™t keep up to my old standards, thereā€™s no point.

2 Likes

isnā€™t it a shame, Alā€¦ when all of our wisdom and knowledge becomes invisible to actively nubile young wimmensā€¦

thatā€¦ and thinking like my Dad, convinced me I wasnā€™t getting any cooler as I agedā€¦

4 Likes