*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Jeff can you look into producing me a girlfriend? Would be much appreciated with your turnaround time.

45 Likes

Come to China and can find you many girlfriend. :slight_smile:

69 Likes

Buying my ticket right now

28 Likes

7 Likes

he doesnt mean many girlfriends each, like the neoboxes… unlike the neobox this offer is for 1 per person!

1 Like

Next up on if you are the one…

13 Likes

Holy crap! How did this all happen and this is the first time I’m catching wind of this? This is amazing! I am definitely interested in the proceedings going on here!

2 Likes

Dude this is like THE thread of 2019 :rofl: Jeff is on his way to becoming esk8 royalty :prince:

19 Likes

Best thread
Best reply: the one where Jeff announces his Baby
BEST EVERYTHING!!!

13 Likes

37 Likes

No no, the best topic was the one with jason. Due that we are all here :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

How’s that SMT line looking Jeff? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We have some space maybe next week. We still working on this.

7 Likes

This neoBOX enclosure and heatsink. Is make from all alu and can helping to handling up to 80A for both V4 and V6. It have good thermal conduct and help to spreading heat. We start making these for tester to send with. For V4 is grey and V6 is red.

54 Likes

:ok_hand: whats the dimensions on it @jeffwuneo?

2 Likes

@f1rstb81

8 Likes

Make that looks pretty nice. 80a good. Can’t wait to use these in the future.

2 Likes

Especially the logo. Throw some pills in brothas!

1 Like

Still isn’t a ‘final product’, don’t set him off :joy::joy::roll_eyes::exploding_head:

@jeffwuneo what is the size of the hardware that holds the casing together?

If they are a larger size I would just like to know ahead of time so I can purchase what I need. I am using these on a 3d servisas heatsink, which uses the original hardware from focboxes.

6 Likes

13 Likes