*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

no top is cool, so now I’m curious, will the OG focbox top fit you think?

It should fitting ok. But I need check because capacitor is longer now.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen anyone create something so fast!!! @jeffwuneo is not playing games

3 Likes

We never joking. We are serious for what we doing.

26 Likes

I love this phrase.

Really a breath of fresh air from the depths of all the other ones out there. Keep it coming :+1:

6 Likes

If we jump in early, will we still get a chance at the full esc cover when they become available?

1 Like

yes. When finish can sending finish case.

8 Likes

Payed. I hope the 120bucks per neoBOX are worth it. :smiley:

9 Likes

Same!

4 Likes

It’s up to the vendor ultimately but I’m planning on buying this so I want good testers and no offense to anyone but I wouldn’t be completely settled knowing that the testers were all less than 1 year and 1 build into DIY…So for example I wouldn’t want me testing even though I’m probs almost in a position too, I don’t think I meet criterion. @BillGordon I agree there should be a minimum requirement of builds and time spent on forums to test

7 Likes

Well, like everything else he touches, Jeff has a firm grip on what he’s looking for from testers.

12 Likes

Would if be desirable to run the neoboxes on the neohubs or is there already enough internal feedback from their setups?

4 Likes

I’ll be making this part of my work commuter for the month while I’m home, as the snow is less of an issue in Westchester. I’m really hoping to get the weekends off to come to the city dressed like a snowman for some group rides ^^

Are there any requests from everyone else for things we should test? I’ll do BLDC or FOC, whatever is requested… I’ll have a metr, USplit, ossr, and a dAvega hooked up the the Uart ports… battery capable of 100a cont… Urethane wheels

I don’t think I’ve see any specifics from Jeff :thinking:

4 Likes

test the max amp rating for battery going on a long uphill

5 Likes

I’ve got a few good hills (driveways for big corperate buildings) where I can test Accel and breaking over a long distance :+1:

I don’t believe I can run
a sensored setup. My motors don’t have their encoder magnet anymore, hopefully that’s not an issue x)

2 Likes

I’ll take it up twin peaks a few times in SF, if that doesn’t kill it it’s bulletproof.

8 Likes

I recall some people complaining on the old forum that they would prefer XT90, but I personally am happy about this decision, because XT60 is smaller, yet still supports the max 60A current the ESC can handle, so it is perfect! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hell Yeah :ok_hand:

2 Likes

what were people pushing the OG focboxes? 80a?

1 Like

Can, but is not needing. neoBOX we send before neoHUB.

2 Likes