*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

We should have a side thread that’s not public for the testers to share direct feedback with @jeffwuneo without any noise, we do this at work with certain internal high profile pilots so we can have better direct comms with our QA team leads and give them the to make changes before things go into production.

2 Likes

This is getting out of hand, yet still maybe just enough on topic?

2 Likes

This all appears to be proceeding literally at the pace of a Shenzhen minute. I’m excited

7 Likes

For tester I make form can helping for feedback and some guide for testing part.

Is important for testing thermal so can checking all perform as design. For each tester is important to knowing setting use, include for config and which motor and battery and other.

Tomorrow I share more photo but we already start smt for pcb. I make invoice for all who asking in few day. We make sure smt is ok first.

15 Likes

:neutral_face: that’s the same thing mayte

5 Likes

Metr pro should work nicely for the temperature logging :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If have temperature gun or flir camera can helping also measure surface.

5 Likes

This is the excuse I need to get an IR thermo probe.

3 Likes

Okay, I have an IR thermometer. I would only be able to measure the heatsink temperature during a ride (see image). If you want us to actively measure the pcb temperature it will be harder (have to open the enclosure and take the vesc housing off during the rides).

1 Like

And that’s my problem right now :smiley: still need to order my moon drives.

This for v6 version.

60 Likes

Im so hyped to have another hardware 6 variant! @jeffwuneo you are doing incredible work for this community, at a pace that would be unbelievable without your awesome pictures and updates. Thank you so much for being awesome!

14 Likes

The pace is almost unbelievable even with pictures and updates. I’m just sitting back with my jaw open

33 Likes

We working fast in China :slight_smile:

41 Likes

drool puddle intensifies :drooling_face::drooling_face:

5 Likes

This is unreal. I held onto at least a 20% doubt that any thing would come of this. This thread has my undivided attention now.

:eye::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

18 Likes

We not joke. Is serious.

30 Likes

I believe you. :+1:

8 Likes

Kids. What did we learn? If it’s too good to be true…

I guess this might be the one in a million exception to that rule. :eyes: :clap:

7 Likes

@jeffwuneo Invoice is payed. :ok_hand: Will there be an import duty later or is that taken care of?