*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

December… dual is inc… soon™ (not saying they dropping december, saying there might be an interview on a respectable forum with BV about it)

4 Likes

You know more than you tease. What is behind the wall? Who’s the cooker? Must go to sleep.:sleeping_bed:

dream bout dem vescs, u’ll see soon enough!

1 Like

Of course he knows, he’s buddy buddy with Vedder :stuck_out_tongue:

@linsus I’m hoping they come out in time for me to have space for a 12s build instead of a 10s :pray:

2 Likes

It is my pillow then.

2 Likes

Going for a visit next weekend, maybe he has something juicy he’ll let me share, who knows. Gotta stay friends with frank too! :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I’m not going into any waters, just providing a unit for them to model from. This is Jeff and NEO stepping up to give the community another vesc option.

16 Likes

Maybe this Carl guy is tired of all your messages and made this topic so he could get you all thinking he doesn’t work there anymore…but he still does…

3 Likes

I’ll do somethin’ stupid. I speak for the community. We are now hyper hyper(wanted to say this all the time Scooter!) bout this and curious with what u come around the corner!:jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

This is a great decision and I am happy to see this. Please consult with @BillGordon before selecting testing candidates. Many people ask to test products, few use them and give good feedback.

7 Likes

Yeah, I don’t get the point of reverse-engineering an ESC with a pretty strict eRPM limit compared to modern offerings.

3 Likes

I personally think he’s a robot controlled by Kanye West and the ghost of Andre the Giant.

5 Likes

@rusins maybe something comes out of it… BTW I changed to USB-C for YOU! :+1: lol

20 Likes

I saw, might sell my Focboxes to try yours :wink:

4 Likes

Where they at Dex???

3 Likes

A ton of strong builders would disagree with this. Ever notice how quickly Focboxes move when they show up for sale here? There’s a reason for that.

11 Likes

Few last minute changes… but looking to start a bigger test batch soon. :sob: Can’t disappoint you guys.

12 Likes

How do we buy into the test batch lol.

2 Likes

Sounds good brudda. Those teaser pics were lookin good :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Probably in about 2-4 weeks or so. Don’t want you guys waiting too long but so far everything is looking good. Just a few changes on some stupid issues we came across.

But other then that now need to put a ton of miles on them to make sure they are reliable.

Can’t wait… been a long time waiting… :sob:

12 Likes