*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

As a previous DHL employee, can confirm this is how I did things (used to be the one updating shipmemt record once flight status is available in the system, that’s also what customer sees on the front-end)

5 Likes

Day 15… Now I’m jonesing for a V4 update too. :cold_face: :face_vomiting: :fearful:

Wishing @jeffwuneo would come back to forum soon and give us all an update.

1 Like

tick-tock
the clock will confirm
tick-tock

i await the neo-box

1 Like

Oh yeeahh :smirk: but don’t get too excited knowing your luck we should be cautious :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

Oooh the illusive special edition backcharge neobox!

like unicorn farts… something which you should show your prior knowledge… or sit on sidelines throwing spitballs into the vat of thje unknowing…

you have specific knowledge you wish to share or are you just poking sticks at snakes that could kill you?

Yes yes and… yes?
How am I supposed to respond bby

Customs take time… :laughing:

the smoke screeen will lift… according to paypay… in about a week…

btw… do you have a dawg in this hunt? or areyou just a stick-poker?

Yes I buy buy no back charge charge v6 6 boo boo

March 5th

Order placed March 5th…
can’t tell the future. Already ordered, still have plenty of time to make a claim, waiting out drama. No biggie.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_May

i take everything with a grain of salt.

@Mainflow according to dhl it cleared customs but i do not fully trust that.

7 Likes

I posted that 12 days ago and I stand by it.

Probably the last update for today. I don’t think it will get here by now. I hope for tomorrow or Monday.

At least the customs were fast.

5 Likes

I sent Jeff an email last night asking for an update and encouraging him to come back here to post an occasional update. I let him know that the lack of communication is not helping his reputation. I received a response within 12 hours. Jeff said that he is waiting on a component to finish assembly before he can ship and he confirmed that he is taking a break from the forum. I responded asking him if he plans to send an email to buyers or if he will make a public announcement when the boxes are completed and shipping…waiting on his response. I will post an update if he gets back to me about that. I ordered 2, v6 boxes on 3/5 and am rooting for Jeff to succeed despite all the drama. There is still plenty of time to file a dispute but I hope it doesn’t come to that.

16 Likes

No, just have to finish all my other projects first.

1. Bajaboard:
    2/3 sits in San Diego @Arzamenable and Kalia is watching it.
    1/3 is here in Hinterzarten

2. Have to assemble my CYC bike and build battery 14S packs for it.

2 Likes

Anything arrive yet?

I demand NEObox n00dz

1 Like

No activity this weekend. DHL noted a new delivery date of tomorrow. Lets see how accurate they are.

7 Likes

I ordered on March 5th off of the website for a production version. I lost my tracking number. When can I expect my 2x V6’s @jeffwuneo ?

1 Like