*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

• @kook 's neoBOXes are shipped soon in first production run
6 Likes

I don’t know how quite yet, but I vow to make sure I get mine before you get yours. HEAR ME NOW.

11 Likes

@BillGordon I send you neoBOX #001 #002 from production batch :slight_smile:

21 Likes
  • Just put mine second behind Wild Bill @BillGordon here @jeffwuneo I’ll be quite pleased with that outcome
2 Likes

Let those words crash over you, Kook.

14 Likes

This reasonable acceptance was not what I expected. I am defeated.

3 Likes
  • #003 is my lucky number!
2 Likes

Maybe #333

10 Likes

I’m well cool with that @jeffwuneo as long as I’m in the first production run!

3 Likes

I was gonna say that hahaha. I don’t mind what number I get. As long as it’s in the first prod batch and it survives in my 13s setup.

3 Likes

BTW, @jeffwuneo , congrats on your achievement here. You and your team made this happen during one of the most challenging development periods I’ve ever seen. Please tell everyone at neo thanks from us.

37 Likes

12s4p 4WD direct-drive funk-motors!

2 Likes

What cells Holdin that pack together ??

1 Like

and please don’t forget dear mr. @jeffwuneo that me and @ahrav get our neoBOXes in the first production run…

thankyouverymuch

2 Likes

Molicel P42a, perhaps

2 Likes

Ouuuuwwwwweeee this is an exciting development.

1 Like

I gots one with 30Ts and does pretty decent with AWD. And I hearrrrrrrr p42
Might be bettas :eyes:

1 Like

Still hard to believe that all of this came from a simple idea/request that now has a worldwide Audience.

Congratulations @jeffwuneo and your team.

I’m not sure if i ever was hyped about a new esk8 product as with the neoboxes.

9 Likes

if i may ask, how big is the 1st production batch going to be? Will the neoBOX be limited in how many are made? Long term what is going to happen with production as because of the price it doesn’t seem to be very sustainable, or is it? :grinning:

2 Likes

We are making 500 of each for first batch. For continued production is ok at the price we set now. It cover our cost and make some small margin.

21 Likes