*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

lol that wasn’t directed at you, I have 2 ordered myself and waiting impatiently :yum:

5 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the help. I’m new to the forum so wasn’t sure if that post was most up to date. looking to purchase all my other parts soon so hopefully not too much longer :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ZachTetra no, only the beta batch is out. He has yet to do the first production run.

1 Like

Oof…think the current batch of NeoHubs will be done before or after the NeoBoxes?

The hubs are apparently shipped, just waiting on tracking - second batch neoboxes by end of month

The longer you wait the more of the improvements you’ll get :wink:

4 Likes

All neohubs for first batch are done and shipped. Tracking numbers are being sent this week.

4 Likes

The first batch was for testing which friends are doing now. The second batch is our production batch which we are already preparing. We have ordered all materials needed and we plan to have finished by end of month to ship out.

4 Likes

Hey @jeffwuneo I just want to say thank you!
So far the v6 im testing are doing great! I’m so happy you came along and helped out this community! Thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you friend.

7 Likes

You can see all the real world testing here in the different testing threads friend.

You make your own VESC friend, what is problem.

I’m just curious about it.

1 Like

I think is better you worry about yours and not ours :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zhanzhan I think it would be smarter for you to leave Jeff alone and focus on your own ESC.

4 Likes

Though personally I would love to see some reliability testing.

1 Like

it’s a open community. we can talk any technical questions here right?

1 Like

You can see the testing threads. This is what they are for.

1 Like

Yes it open community. But you are vendor selling VESC product talking in my thread about selling VESC product. This is bad behaviour. I done with you.

4 Likes

Yeah, the in-practice testing is super important. But we can not have people test the limits of these - that would put their lives at risk. Thus, some lab tests where you torture a dozen units until they vanish in smoke would be valuable, so we know what would kill them. Like shorting the phase wires, spikes in voltage, over current, overheating, etc.

12 Likes