*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I love this man. Jeff, I want you to know that I really appreciate the effort and time that you are putting into this. You’re the kind of person we’ve been needing.

11 Likes

@Zach thank you for kind word. Is ok. I like this so I wanting to help how I can. Is not about money for me.

18 Likes

Just a big thank you for the time and work that are being implemented in this product along with the provided communication with the community of this forum :relaxed:

2 Likes

@jeffwuneo is busy designing decks, hub motors, ESC and wonders when he is sleeping. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I’m grateful for your kindness and efforts.

5 Likes

I sleep in factory haha :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Somehow I get the feeling, that he is no joking :thinking:

Thank you for your engagement Jeff! :heart:

8 Likes

Tonight my engineer start cutting pcb using special machine we have. They need to separate layer of pcb to make sure all detail. My engineer want taking some more time for this because we very busy these day so need 10 day to finish and make some design change also. We need remove all components from PCB and scan each one also to knowing which is and revision.

13 Likes

Is not joke :slight_smile: We have dorm in our factories. I live in factory many time with worker.

27 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Patent / Ethics Discussions

@jeffwuneo will the 3 bolt hole locations stay the same? I would suggest keeping it the same because there are several heat sink mount designs out there.

2 Likes

We try keeping all same.

5 Likes

Do want me sharing photo after we cutting and progress for reverse engineer?

20 Likes

Share it all Jeff!

4 Likes

Ok. I share photo when can.

2 Likes

Haha do you allow guests to stay? Would be amazing to hang out. :slight_smile:

Hold on though… does this mean you are cutting up Bill’s focbox?

1 Like

Oh fuck, I didn’t even think about this @BillGordon get in here.

1 Like

Sleep over at @jeffwuneo’s!!!

1 Like

I got an extra focbox that I can send @BillGordon if all goes south!

4 Likes

He send us two. We need cutting one apart. He say me is ok to doing. But we send him new neoBOX to replace.

20 Likes