*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I am interested in a couple of the V6 but want to know if its compatible with the Wand remote. i have a MK3 in my board but need to swap it out and just run 2 vesc the same sick and tired of having vesc blow and its costing me way too much especialyl when they are $400 a piece which is a huge waste of money >.<

So looking for a replacement that can handle the same. seen these are 80amp continuous, but i want to continue using the Wand remote so want to know if these are usable with it. i also have the Dongle that needs to connect are they compatable?

1 Like

Yes can use wand remote, just need receiver to plug into neoBOX.

1 Like

sorry to post a link but this is the receiver for it. Will this work with the neobox?
I am wondering if the features will eb the same or if i will lose some?

@jeffwuneo will there be a problem mixing your hardware v4 with other v4 hardware such as a flipsky 4.xx

I have paired a flipshite 4.2 plus with a makerx dusl in a 4x4 test build. it worked flawelessly just get them all using the same firmware and keep you limits reasonable.

3 Likes

@jeffwuneo have you tested 4 way canbus yet. It should work.

i got a flipsky 4.12 and need a second will use dual receivers on mini remote

might get a neobox and then upgrade the flipsky one later

I recommend canbus cable with different hardware.

1 Like

shouldnt it be the opposite that mixing hardware of canbus is a recipe for disaster

I think is better not to mixing hardware.

6 Likes

is there a problem mixing complete different hardware (v4 and v6) on split recievers

I think you will up with different torques this may be undesirable

1 Like

No. Do not mixing hardware. Is can be dangerous.

5 Likes

k thanks jeff and movation

interesting i was told by frank it was perfectly find and the firmware was designed to be used this way. could this way.

1 Like

Each hardware is different. So can be risk of problem.

1 Like

i heard its okay to mix the same hardware of different brands ( so v4 with v4)

not sure about mixing complete different hardware

2 Likes

It is possible but not advised

4 Likes

they’re on their way!

2 Likes

damn you :smiley:

EDIT : interested how the English and German Dhl tracking shows you different things.

German: picked up
International : Pickup sheduled.

2 Likes