Saturn's Shop Shenanigans, and a Story

Finally put that shelf together. And by “put together” I mean it’s all sitting together with gravity. Seems sturdy enough for storage. This frees up some floor space and de-clutters a little.

8 Likes

Also, I have had this little machine since the beginning of the year.

It’s a lot of fun. I want to keep it mostly stock, but I have already switched to some adjustable pegs for my prosthetic shifting leg and a rear fender delete.

3 Likes

So how much do you get out on this thing?

Once a day provided the weather is good. It has not been good lately. Lots of rain and wind.

1 Like

So it’s been a while and a lot got done. Minimal on the esk8 front. I’ve actually been considering / have begun selling my remaining electric board. I can easily and should be convinced otherwise since no one has offered. And I would miss it despite lack of use. Tell me to put it back together and de-list it darn it!

The fuckin car though. A bearing went bad in the 5 speed trans and I had the bright idea to swap it to a similar, however lower geared one myself. Literally a shade tree mechanic, there is a tree in front of my suburban house. Garage too narrow. Took three months because of my laziness but it has gone about 50 miles post op and is legal again. It feels good to have put my soul into a project and see it to completion, especially one as int naive as this. It was easy, I’m just lazy.

Speaking of no car for three months, the little moto took me the mile. Just hit 5k and I really enjoy working on small upgrades and maintenance. So fun to hoon around. Clip on bars, new seat, tons more. Still #chaingang for life even though the MTB is gone

See y’all around.

7 Likes

Put it back together and delist it! You need some portable EVs :100:

1 Like

I concur. When we going to ride.

2 Likes

@Saturn_Corp delist and fix. Almost done hunting my white whale. Meet u at the dock when done.

3 Likes