Nano x hand controller

New never opened

Ā£40

Uk/Eu will ship out same day

Anyone know pricing for a new one

Maybe you just google the enertion side? :thinking::raised_hands:

3 Likes

No as In how much is it worth new the forum

Oh damn, thatā€™s pretty close to me. Iā€™m in ashburn! Sometimes I work out in G-ville.

We need to ride this season!

Thatā€™s totally up to you for what you want to sell a remote that will most likely cause anyhow only problems.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean

As in it is around Ā£60 new after shipping

So maybe Ā£50??

Ashburn is 42 minutes out from me lol it would just be better to go to dcesk8 cause itā€™s same distance.

1 Like

The remote has bad reviews

1 Like

What are you trying to say

I mean that there are many reports that the nano x is not the most reliable remote on the market. The trigger travel is too short, puffed batteries, Trigger stuck in full throttle position, charge port broke etc etcā€¦

Most people when they buy something research the product first.
And doing so they would see that lots of members have problems.
That brings the resale value down

1 Like

We try to say, keep that thing in the box for you and never take it out. Thatā€™s the best you can do for you and all other willing to buy it.

At what price would they be willing to buy

Just post it for $?? obo

How can we tell you what someone else is willing to pay when we wouldnā€™t use the remote?

Spend 2 seconds searching for other people selling it and see what it sold for in the past.

3 Likes

Well the only other person who sold it on this site sold for ā‚¬30 for a used one

So Ā£40-Ā£45 is fair I guess

I wonder if thereā€™s any other sites you could searchā€¦

Can please stop blasting this thread and just put a price to the remote you want to sell? If nobody will buy it you know it was too muchā€¦donā€™t make your life harder than it is.

4 Likes

so priced at Ā£40