Sale sale sale! The sale thread

I think when it comes to most of us regulars, we’re a bit too comfortable with each other. I spend more time on here with you guys than I do with any of my real-life friends. Lol

18 Likes

Literally me, lol

6 Likes

Real life friends??? Wtf are those??

9 Likes

Lol right? Older i get the less i have.

3 Likes

My kid flat out called me out tonight about who my best friend was. I said my wife, he says family doesn’t count. There goes my bro beans. I mention a buddy who moved away a few years back that I don’t keep in touch with as much as I should. You guys are all in the front of my mind but I don’t know how to awkwardly tell my son that my best friends are rando internet dudes who I’ve only met a few of one time.

I have no real life, non family friends. I am a lone wolf.

23 Likes

My only real best friend moved to Minnesota and we only really talk on xbox live. It’s come to the point where I don’t want to make any new friends who don’t esk8. They can keep on pushin!

5 Likes

My criteria is pretty reasonable:

1. be somewhat normal to talk to
  2. esk8
  3. smoke down or at least be cool with it

Selling my friendship here, just to keep things on topic.

26 Likes

If you’re ever in michigan :wink:

1 Like

This statement couldnt be truer. Hooefully all of us will get together one day and go sk8

@Venom121212 same I moved from California to Texas 2 years ago . i have 2 friends I still talk to in California . I work with some chill hombres but we dont share interests (esk8 and cars) . so I come to the forum and My county decriminalized herb finally thank you Texas so I smoke. I am from California after all :v:

4 Likes

30 here, still alot of the same friends from growing up, but none that esk8. We all just go out to bars and what not. I got spare boards for that a couple ride here and there. Smoking is legal here now in Michigan, always have partaked :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I tend to never go anywhere without a bong… is this turning into everyone selling their friendship lol. Maybe by the time I retire, I will have made enoigh friends to smome and skate cross America… the world even!!! I know i got a spot in ohio,right @Venom121212??? lol

5 Likes

What’s this thread about?

5 Likes

I dont remember anymore either i smoked too much and got lost in the forum.

6 Likes

He isn’t lying, I can second this

2 Likes
1 Like

From San Diego Ca

$35 shipped for 4

2-36t TB 15mm pulleys $30 shipped

lightly used kegels $25 shipped

abec clones 97mm $15 shipped

TB wheels 6-97mm and 3 90mm all for $15 PLUS SHIPPING

riptide sports tunnel riser $15 shipped

12mm 36t kegel TB pulley $15 shipped