Sale sale sale! The sale thread

I call it the R2V2 for obvious reasons…

4 Likes

Selling, need gone ASAP, 5055 motor, 1400W, 270KV, needs new retainer ring and possible shim, other than that it’s been used for a test drive then I realized it need the new stuff and I am not good with messing with motors, so I am selling it.
Looking for $30 plus shipping from Texas 78613/ open to offers, please don’t insanely lowball me, payed $39 plus $20 for shipping

Original item, http://www.diyeboard.com/270kv-n5055-outrunner-motor-1400w-for-diy-electric-skateboard-p-539.html
Help a brother out!

1 Like

Only selling one because the other one is in a storage locker because I just moved

I think you would be much more likely to sell them as a pair. 270kv isn’t that great.

But these are definitely used in the community so someone probably needs an extra.

1 Like

Like I said, I just moved and the other one is currently stuck in storage until my house gets built I guess if someone wants the pair I can sell the second one in like December, the house should be built by then.

1 Like

Yeah, the diyeboard 270kv motors/trucks are everywhere, so selling just one still makes sense.

1 Like

Receiver for which remote? Mini remote?

Hold on your horses Bro, you got like 17 Minis!! :yum::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Psssht I just got 5 more receivers from @torqueboards and four of them are already accounted for, the other one is a spare to have on-hand :smirk:

Funny how I always have plenty of transmitters because before I knew you could buy only the receivers, well, I bought extra transmitters :rofl:

1 Like

Your one transmiter, two receivers doctrine in full swing!:grin:

Two brand new caliber two hangers, just bought em for the baseplate lol. $20

4 Likes

I’ll give you a Kick in the nuts for them :grin:

4 Likes

you kicking him or yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s see :thinking::thinking:. I think I’ll go with me kicking him I kinda like that choice. I think

2 Likes

Bkb mount caliber style 25euro

Belts HTD5M
2x 250mm 12 mm
10x 255mm 12 mm
All 10 belts for 25€
3€ a belt

Evolve 63mm motor mounts. 3 positions available. 44mm diameter mounting holes for motors. 3 threaded holes for a 3D printed pulley cover or crossbar if that’s your thing.
7075 Alu, polished, gloss anodised.

Located in Australia. New, never used.

Price: $120USD incl shipping worldwide. Paypal fees included.

4 Likes

Torqueboard 218mm trucks with dickyho rear-facing anodised mounts.
Both items used in previous build but largely good condition.

Price: $60USD ($90AUD) excl shipping. Paypal fees not included.

6 Likes

Many things in this post:

Every price is negotiable, I had no idea how much shall I set for some items :slight_smile:

Shipped from Madrid (EU).

1 Like

Lol wasn’t that just the motor mount (and belts lol) I sold you for like 5usd? Not that I’m butt hurt but at least post proper pictures…

Edit: yea realized you had another thread, but this can still be misleading.

1 Like

What’s the distance between centers?