Sceptre Motor Mounts | Matrix III & II | 22x22 mm hangers ( Apex air, Moon Luna )

Beautiful. Much respect for making these parts yourself.

3 Likes

Thanks Phil :pray:

1 Like

The mounts came out really good looking! If I’ll ever go back to chains, I would definitely get a set of those. Well done :ok_hand:

1 Like

Signup closing this friday! That’s when I will order the material for the first batch. Still have some spots left.

2 Likes

Any plans for caliber 2 mounts in the future?

1 Like

Not planned, but I can always make some clamps on request. Not that hard to adjust.

2 Likes

Black anodising test, came out great! Last chance to signup for the first Batch. Will order material tomorrow.

20230413_173745_AdobeExpress

3 Likes

Last hours to get in on the first batch!

1 Like

They look awesome. Well done mate :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks Liam appreciate it :pray:

2 Likes

Man these things are making my accountant squirm

1 Like

Tell him to also buy a set.

1 Like

Stock came in! Will start machining soon.

4 Likes

Today’s golden hour marked the last motor mount from the first batch orders coming off the machine.

First raw sets will be shipped out start of next week. The others will go out to anodising and will be shipped once back.

20230603_203545_AdobeExpress

Been sharing the progress of machining through instagram, if you are interested in following the processes give us a follow.

9 Likes

Can these work with 18t/78t pulleys?

1 Like

Looks like it should work. But, running an idler probably doesnt work though, even with a 20mm idler the gap looks a little small for the belt to run smoothly.

1 Like

Anodised mounts are finished, which concludes the first production batch! I inspected all of them and they are ready for assembly, with first sets going out tomorrow. Unfortunately some guys backed out of their order so I have a few sets left that I put on the site: Black Matrix 2 set and two Raw sets without clamps which I will make depending on the needed profile.

Also added an idler to the shop:

1 Like

Instruction/info video:

3 Likes

Got one last Black Anodised Matrix III set available!

Received my set and absolutely love it.

5 Likes